EN-swiftsaab
Argonaut13 wrote:

Well I am using an iPad right now sir I do press quote

then that explains it

skakmadurinn

It is wise to start with platinum and then go for dimond if you want to

catnapper
AndyClifton wrote:

If you do so though, bear in mind that you will miss out on some awfully fun ads.

Like the ones for those other sites that really will improve your chess??

GenghisCant

I'd say it depends on your financial situation. If to you €100 is quite a lot of cash, then you may want to start with a short term platinum or something until you work out if chess is really what you enjoy doing and the features are what you expect.

If, on the other hand, you are unlikely to really miss the $100, then I'd say just go all out for the diamond. Besides, you get a free 30 day trial. You can tell in that time if you are likely to use it enough to warrant spending that sort of money. It works out to pennies a day.

Doggy_Style

@ Conman89

If you don't buy membership, they'll offer you a free 10 day trial diamond membership.

Try it, and if you like it, buy it.

GenghisCant

Ah, I stand corrected. It is 10 days.

Doggy_Style
Genghiskhant wrote:

Ah, I stand corrected. It is 10 days.

They do offer a thirty day money back guarantee. Some may misconstrue that as a thirty day trial. Sealed

Argonaut13

I would say that's still enough time to see if you like it or not

VLMJ

By all means get it.  You will not regret it.  And you will make the best investment there is for anyone who is serious about about chess. 

MSteen

It's worth every penny. All the play, all the videos, chess mentor, and tactics problems for under 30 cents a day. Think of how many things you buy EVERY DAY. A newspaper? Coffee?

How many of them cost under 30 cents? Go for the diamond.

EN-swiftsaab

yeah, i think if u wan to save, but want to get some features, buy a platmum

AndyClifton
catnapper wrote:
AndyClifton wrote:

If you do so though, bear in mind that you will miss out on some awfully fun ads.

Like the ones for those other sites that really will improve your chess??

Don't forget the language professor that you love to hate!

SartVed

yo lol