Forums

OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN to the Carlsen-Anand World Championship here!

Sort:
learningthemoves

learningthemoves

learningthemoves
Ajatsatru wrote:

@Squarology,

Is there a way to add a widget to include in the messages or blogs here? I am trying to put up an HTML code on here that could give us a proper countdown to the start of the first WCC 2013 match here.

This is the code I am trying to post, but nothing appears:

P.S. I know nothing about such codes though. When I press edit button on my post, I see it working perfectly in the edit box.

http://timeanddate.com/s/2gzw

NomadicKnight
Timothy_P wrote:

Hmmm... I agree with you, linlaoda. Chess.com should devote more resources to informing people about the upcoming match.

P.S. lol at *end of ___* When I saw it I thought, "No no no - you have to do it like this: [rant]  [/rant]".

Too much programming...

Agreed. I often end rants as [/rant]... HTML coding has a way of sticking with you... lol

syreo13

What is the schedule for the games (GMT?). It can't be 20h30 for greenwich (post #82)...?

gaereagdag

8 PM kangaroo time each day!

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

syreo13

thx aja :)

I searched a little, the games will takes place at 3 pm in chennai!

Jion_Wansu
Raja_Kentut wrote:

I want Carlsen to win, but I think Anand will out prep Carlsen.

Guess your wish will be granted!!! Anand will never catch up. Final score will be:

Carlsen 6.5

Anand 5.5

Jion_Wansu
Jion_Wansu wrote:
Raja_Kentut wrote:

I want Carlsen to win, but I think Anand will out prep Carlsen.

Guess your wish will be granted!!! Anand will never catch up. Final score will be:

Carlsen 6.5

Anand 5.5

LOL I was half right. i predicted Carlsen's final score about a week ago...

MSC157

I predicted everything correctly. Check out the first page of "Official" thread, 102-pages long, about the WCC. :)