corrijean

We do a whole bunch of repitions of this series in class. Lots of pushups:

trysts
corrijean wrote:

She's got muscles I can't findLaughing

antioxidant
ed_norton wrote:

Gentlemen, come on now...fencing over "best exercise," is a bit much. Don't you agree it really depends on factors like age, current physical condition, and personal likes and dislikes. Whatever interests one enough to actually exercise and keep at it is a good place to start.

But, regardless of age....anybody can meditate for health benefits and it costs exactly nothing.

i believe we have to teach the mind first before getting wonderful result/meditation is only affirmation of ones belief into some progress.exercise is a must for everyone motor movements when not done is detrimental to ones health for poor of circulation of blood..good blood oxygen is a derivative of regular exercise.bodily functions are enhance for every movement. i knew it very well because i was hospitalizes thrice and cannot move in my bed. motor bodily functions are important for us to stay alive.,with mind coordination.

antioxidant
corrijean wrote:

carrying ones weight is the utmost weight  suggested.we are not  going to the olympics for us to do hard training.

antioxidant

maybe they are prisoners of fixated thinking.,orinvoluntary instinctfor self preservation.

corrijean
trysts wrote:
corrijean wrote:

She's got muscles I can't find

She's got some I can't find, too. I can do the first part of this pose, but I can't yet do the part where you move your legs into plank. Maybe someday.

antioxidant
bigpoison wrote:

Hanz and Franz

antioxidant

maybe they are prisoners for fixated thinkingor involuntary instinct for self preservation

antioxidant
corrijean wrote:

You could always try laughing yoga :

i have tried it sometime, the problem is i cannot concentrate while laughing and playing chess on line.

antioxidant

a lots of you have may have experience the wonderful  feeling when perspiration takes place,tensions and stress are removed like toxic substances.

corrijean

Are you two talking about the same thing? Wink

antioxidant

about crying with tears falling,i dont consider it an exercise but the benefit of tears falling makes one eyes get cleaned ,for us tosee better after crying, that can disinfect so  tears is a natural cleanser too.

antioxidant

i have diabetes,my wife says my perspiration in the underarms smells and taste sweet because my blood sugar sometimes raise to some level but for now it is sour.

JG27Pyth
Benju13 wrote:

i have diabetes,my wife says my perspiration in the underarms smells and taste sweet because my blood sugar sometimes raise to some level but for now it is sour.

Wait a minute... a picture is forming in my mind... aieeeeeeeeeeeee

'

antioxidant

nice imaginative picture but i am of medium weight

antioxidant

Smile

antioxidant

eating a good meal with lots of spices or plenty of fruits in season helps also relieve some stress accompanied with  with enough hours of  sleep

antioxidant

perspirations does make wonders to the body,it also make us to drink plenty of water and natural fruit juices and relieves the mind of stressful conditions.

DrSpudnik

What's with all this praise of BO? Undecided

antioxidant

do you mean body odor dr. spudnik,just have daily baths  thrice a day  to relieve also stress,it maybe hot or cold depending on ones preference