Forums

Relationship between Chess rating and I.Q?

Sort:
JGambit

batgirl untracked this thread ages ago.

Feufollet
Wernher-von-Braun wrote:
Feufollet wrote:

No seriously, get over yourselves.

There's more to a human being than chess ratings.

Like whining about other people having a higher rating than you?

Who's whining about people with higher ratings?...I see insults and attitude flung at others from those with higher ratings in these forums. It's juvenile.

"Getting over yourselves" is just a message to get over yourselves...not whining.

Feufollet
JGambit wrote:

batgirl untracked this thread ages ago.

just as well. it's a fluff my ego thread that is rehashed over and over again...she's too mature for it.

Feufollet
Wernher-von-Braun wrote:
Feufollet wrote:
Wernher-von-Braun wrote:
Feufollet wrote:

No seriously, get over yourselves.

There's more to a human being than chess ratings.

Like whining about other people having a higher rating than you?

Who's whining about people with higher ratings?...I see insults and attitude flung at others from those with higher ratings in these forums. It's juvenile.

No, you and "uwinagain" are the only ones flinging insults and attitude here. Are you the same person?

We were having a nice conversation before that. If this topic hits a bit too close to home for you or is beyond your intellectual pallete, then perhaps you should find another forum to peruse.

LOL...you actually think you are intellectual?...I see you being closer to anal.

Feufollet

I was responding to the person who expressed that uwinagain's opinion doesn't matter because of his "low" rating and because his profession is in "construction".

If you don't get why I responded to this person in the way that I did, you're not worth having an intellectual conversation with.

Feufollet

Man! Are you childish! LOL

and ANAL.

Hyper-Gamma-Spaces

Feufollet wrote:

I was responding to the person who expressed that uwinagain's opinion doesn't matter because of his "low" rating and because his profession is in "construction".

If you don't get why I responded to this person in the way that I did, you're not worth having an intellectual conversation with.

You aren't capable of an intelligent conversation.

Feufollet

Thanks for reposting what I said, Hyper-Gamma-Spaces.

You bunch are some of the worst of the species. It's ironic.

Hyper-Gamma-Spaces

Feufollet wrote:

Man! Are you childish! LOL

and ANAL.

This idiot is definitely the same guy as "uwinagain". He's an arrogant windbag who beats his chess endlessly about a correspondence rating he obtained somewhere else by using chess engines and databases. Wow, big accomplishment! its too bad you aren't bright enough to be able to play chess using your own mind

Feufollet

huh? now you're looking to be mentally disturbed, hyper-gam, to be inventing stories

LOL

uwinagain
Hyper-Gamma-Spaces wrote:

uwinagain wrote:

People with high ratings... please try to get over yourselves!

Just because you are good at chess does not mean you are exceptionally intelligent!

Just because you know how to use a paint brush, that doesn't make you Michael Angelo.. 

Uwinagain: live chesss standard: 790

Online chess: 1167

Tactics: 1047

Need I say more?

I think that comment says more about you than it does me!

Feufollet

true, indeed, uwinagain.

it is a very distasteful strain that animates some of the human species...erecting them up like a broom in the a-hole as they look down with scorn upon others they "perceive" to be beneath them.

marcosite

Oi!  What's wrong with a chess player that can actually build a wall???  

hyper-gamma...wat?  Should probably be a T in front of that. 

uwinagain

Hyper Gamma probably has no practical skills at all...

It's just as well he's a rocket scientist eh? lol

uwinagain

Werner-von-Braun and Hyper Gamma are the same person i think! Laughing

Hyper-Gamma-Spaces

uwinagain wrote:

uwinagain wrote:

Just because you are good at chess does not mean you are exceptionally intelligent!

Just because you know how to use a paint brush, that doesn't make you Michael Angelo.. 

Need I say more?

Unfortunately you aren't capable of "Thinking" at all. Thats why all of your ratings are so low. You're frustrated because you're too dumb to be able to get good at chess.

marcosite

Who cares?  They shared a small-minded point...but, hey.  Live & let live. Innocent 

Feufollet

The more you reveal of yourself, the more one sees how puny you are hyper-gamma

uwinagain

uwinagain wrote:

uwinagain wrote:

Need I say more?

Unfortunately you aren't capable of "Thinking" at all. Thats why all of your ratings are so low. You're frustrated because you're too dumb to be able to get good at chess.

You mean get "better" at chess don't you?

Please.. don't embarrass yourself any further, you are coming across as a complete snob.

Just saying..

marcosite

second that, construction enabled player.