Screw your SFPD

Sort:
Irontiger
netzach

This is earthquake weather.

DrFrank124c
netzach wrote:

This is earthquake weather.

Actually weather does relate to earthquakes. The earth is composed of a molten core on which floats stone plates. These plates move around and sometimes crash together creating earthquakes. The plates are held more or less stable by the weight of icebergs, such as  the ones on high mountain tops. When these icebergs melt, as during a period of global warming, the plates become less stable and crash together more often. Hence your statement is not as ridiculous as you may have intended. I hate to be a know it all but I do happen to be a genius.

netzach

Me too.

Already knew all that but did not wish to appear excessively brainy.

SPARTANEMESIS
bigpoison wrote:

You think you had 'er rough? Growin up we skinned fleas for their hides.

I was almost certain bigpoison would produce more comments of a similar nature.  Come on, you'll have to try a little a harder.  I wasn't even impressed when the guy who moved in next door to me made a remark about the Klan abducting me.  All I could think was: As if those fools in the KKK would have the... stones to face me, and all I could do was laugh.

Ziryab
SPARTANEMESIS wrote:
bigpoison wrote:

I was almost certain bigpoison would produce more comments of a similar nature.  Come on, you'll have to try a little a harder.  I wasn't even impressed when the guy who moved in next door to me made a remark about the Klan abducting me.  All I could think was: As if those fools in the KKK would have the... stones to face me, and all I could do was laugh.

He told you the truth. What else do you need? Hardship is what it is.

SPARTANEMESIS
Ziryab wrote:
SPARTANEMESIS wrote:
bigpoison wrote:

He told you the truth. What else do you need? Hardship is what it is.

Heh, heh.

bigpoison
SPARTANEMESIS wrote:
bigpoison wrote:

You're very scary.  You're, probably, the toughest guy I've never met.