Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

SECRET SYSTEM : Increased my quick ratings by 250 points in 1 day

• 2 years ago · Quote · #161

EternalChess

Happy2learn2day wrote:
    SerbianChessStar wrote:

Nice system.. losing in 12 moves!

was a slip obviously.  What a douche

Wheres your 250 elo gaining method? Your the douche for trolling everyone on here with your pathetic chess.

Sure my chess is crap but I am not the one making threads on how to gain 250 elo.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #162

composner

AcivilizedGentleman, that last game was absolutely hilarious. I see your point.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #163

Argonaut13

I saw the video and I heard mostly just to premove.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #164

ratatouie

SHOW ME PLEASE

• 2 years ago · Quote · #165

goldendog

Caps off, rat!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #166

Yereslov

Having a higher rank doesn't help much if you haven't improved at all.

"For it is not enough to have a good mind;  the main thing is to apply it well. The greatest souls are capable of the greatest vices as well as the greatest virtues; and those who proceed but very slowly can make much greater progress, if they always follow the right path, than those who hurry and stray from it."

---Discourse on the Method, Rene Descartes.

It applies well to this scenario.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #167

robertpetersen

just try  and  find  some one ... just  any  one  with  a higher  rating than 1200  willing to play  this one  min game ,  reason  youll find  someone higher than 1100 if lucky  is  because  there  new  , click  now  and  look at the  ratings  800 900  1050 at  most  so  to get  a extremly  high ratings  you have  to  win  10 out of 12 players with  a rating higher than  you  to advance   that  extra 100 points  , easy , if  you  are 800 ,  but  above  1200  yu have  to do  the  tournments and  ask  your self  why  not ?? why  are there  5 times  as much  5 min players  above 1500  and only  900  adverage  playerers in  one  min   , simple  it is not  chess  it is video  xbox , just with out the aliens

• 2 years ago · Quote · #168

Yereslov

robertpetersen wrote:

just try  and  find  some one ... just  any  one  with  a higher  rating than 1200  willing to play  this one  min game ,  reason  youll find  someone higher than 1100 if lucky  is  because  there  new  , click  now  and  look at the  ratings  800 900  1050 at  most  so  to get  a extremly  high ratings  you have  to  win  10 out of 12 players with  a rating higher than  you  to advance   that  extra 100 points  , easy , if  you  are 800 ,  but  above  1200  yu have  to do  the  tournments and  ask  your self  why  not ?? why  are there  5 times  as much  5 min players  above 1500  and only  900  adverage  playerers in  one  min   , simple  it is not  chess  it is video  xbox , just with out the aliens

Isn't that sandbagging?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #169

robertpetersen

not  sure  sand bagging  but  my point is learning  to get  a better  rating  against  some obvious  difficulties  besides ....playing better

• 2 years ago · Quote · #170

Yereslov

robertpetersen wrote:

not  sure  sand bagging  but  my point is learning  to get  a better  rating  against  some obvious  difficulties  besides ....playing better

The problem is that higher rated players, in effect, lower their skill to their lower rated opponents because they start to assume they can get away with anything.

Post your reply: