Forums

Share Your Most Trick Or Fantastic Game!

Sort:
ProteusIQ

Hello Everyone,

Here is a chance to write and review our most trick or fantastic games. You can post it as answer to this or comment but I would love you to review it and show as were it was most tricky or cool move.

I will start by posting my game which I do now rate it my best game ever. It doesn't matter if it is a lost or a win as long as it is tricky and we can learn from it.

I will hide which side I play so it will be fair,I dont like showing "Me against You-No-Who". I feel that is uncool. Win Lost Chess is suppose to be a place to Fun,Enjoyment and Challenging .

I Cant wait to Discuss you game and also see your review and all. .. I hope its Okay( Erik) that We discuss and review under Discuss. 
From This We learn a lot.... Thank You 

Jezza
A hyper-cool puzzle at the end of a relatively uninteresting game.
MapleDanish
Jezza!!! That's gorgeous!!! 
bastiaan
Geat puzzle. A shame I'd never think of these things in a real game.
MapleDanish

Here's probably my best game.  Some of the sacrifices in here were just wild, the trio turned out to be sound or at least unclear ... a buddy of mine on this site pointed out a missed win for white early in the game but otherwise the actual sacrifices seem to be sound, it was pretty wild though.

KedDuff

nice post ih8sens, coments for each move was great, i was able to understand the game u played.

jezza game nice combo for the free bishop. did u plan that out? or did u just happen to see it?

Thompson
Is this the combo you finished off the game with?
Michael_Sarmiento
excellent tactics
odirtyredo

i learned this from this site

and it works great againt true begginers.

Mitsurugi
Alright chaps?  I'm a long-time reader, first-time poster on these forums - nice to finally be on board.  Beautiful combo, Jez.  At what stage in the game did you see the opportunity for this?  When he played g3 and you anticipated the fianchetto?
Checkers4Me

Well, i'm sure my opponent made mistakes in this game, but for me this was pretty cool (i've tried this a couple of times to attack with both knights out of the gate, but it nevers works). When we played again, I got crushed...badly...my feelings were hurt.

Thompson
I liked this game I played recently. A few mistakes on both sides but I think the ending was nice. (see variations, only one at the end but I have not analysed it fully yet so there might be something I overlooked)
Jezza
After I moved my Queen to h3 I anticipated 21.Bg2 but I was looking at 22...Nf4 as my follow up move.  If 22.Bxh3 then 22...Nxh3 mate.  But white has 22.Bxb7! I was going to play this just in the hope for the 22...Nxh3 mate.  I would still be up a pawn and should be able to win.  But then I noticed the double check after QxB and then I saw the mate.  I nearly missed it! 
Marshal_Dillon
I liked this checkmate. Cool

ProteusIQ

Wow Thank You guys, Wow this is going so well I love it and proud to see we learn a lot here! Here Is a game which was suppose to be on the first page but I dont know why I could not post it!

I will comment it to the Maximum for everyone. I am not proffesional with names I will be happy to any correction and names I am missing. Please do point if you think a certain move could be more great or Mistakes from both side, But this is my best and trickest game ever. 

ProteusIQ

Wakie Wakie, Come on Guys there must be more fantastic and cool games out there! It does not have to be a win. a Draw, or Lost one it okay. As long as its tricky and cool.

Please Do remember to at-least share what you were thinking and all!

Hope to see more.!! 

kian51
Jezza wrote: A hyper-cool puzzle at the end of a relatively uninteresting game.

jezza dear! Q.Fg2+ k.Q  2.Cf4++ Kg1 3. Ch3++ and a last game very very nice . but its find hard . tanx for this nice game my friend.I`m very hppy if let me a game play with u . you best. see u....Wink

ProteusIQ
kian51 wrote: Jezza wrote: A hyper-cool puzzle at the end of a relatively uninteresting game.

jezza dear! Q.Fg2+ k.Q  2.Cf4++ Kg1 3. Ch3++ and a last game very very nice . but its find hard . tanx for this nice game my friend.I`m very hppy if let me a game play with u . you best. see u....

Indeed that Was super mega fantastic! No way out! Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant!

ProteusIQ
shaxmat64 wrote: Here is an ironic thing....

Hmmm I like that! In the Begining I thought White was in bad position!

Yuvaraj
this is one of my best game...