Forums

Tell Me Why You Aren't a Premium Member

Sort:
glsmith

p.o. box  to send payment instead pay on line with card so you don't get robbed by hackers!

helltank

I am not a premium member because I'm a poor bastard.

CerebralAssassin

I'm not a premium member cause the aht.....

oh wait,I am a premium member!Laughing

winerkleiner

Thanks kco

losingmove
AndyClifton wrote:

I was all ready to make a witty (ri)post(e) on that other thread when I found I couldn't cuz I don't have a turnip!

So I figure we have the right to talk about this stuff too.  So go ahead, fellow freeloaders:  let me know why you're leeching away like I am.

It's not the money, I just find the whole process of finding my wallet, taking out my credit card and carefully punching in numbers to be tedious. 

Charlotte
ciljettu wrote:

No trouble at all snakesbelly, I'm not wasting any time on dumb blondes.

and i'm not wasting any more time with you either. oh, you have dark hair, is that unusual in someone from Malta? or is there a pretty diversified gene pool, lol. keyboard warriors are so pathetic.

winerkleiner

How can Charlotte_212 be dumb if her rating is 1557?

RyanGarner

Quick question: Can all of you join one of my groups? It's "American Chess Club". The qualifications are in the name.

TheGrobe
RyanGarner wrote:

Quick question: Can all of you join one of my groups? It's "American Chess Club". The qualifications are in the name.

Quick question: Can you spam everyone's threads?  It's kind of selfish and inconsiderate.  The qualfications are in the previous sentence.

George1st

Anyone know of any technologies that can enable or enhance chickens to lay eggs?

Just don't know what I could be doing wrong?

Signed,

AnEmptyShell

RyanGarner
TheGrobe wrote:
RyanGarner wrote:

Quick question: Can you spam everyone's threads?  It's kind of selfish and inconsiderate.  The qualfications are in the previous sentence.

I didn't spam everyone's threads. I can't help it, it's just the rules; I didn't make the rules, I am just supposed to invite people. :(

ivandh

By spamming people's threads?

singlezero
George1st wrote:

Anyone know of any technologies that can enable or enhance chickens to lay eggs?

Signed,

AnEmptyShell

What do you call a rooster that lays eggs?

...Himalaya.

RyanGarner
ivandh wrote:

I'm not spaming, just asking. This is only the second forum I've posted it in, and I don't play to post it in any more.

sftac
RyanGarner wrote:
ivandh wrote:

I'm not spaming, just asking. This is only the second forum I've posted it in, and I don't play to post it in any more.

You mean, you've done this twice?  Shame!

sftac

winerkleiner

Why am I not a premium member?  Because I spent the money on a toupee for my dog, now he's better looking than me.  I'll shave his butt.

AlCzervik

The dog will still win.

pleasant

I am a PM,!

winerkleiner
TMIMITW wrote:

The dog will still win.

Well yeah he's a good looking dog, the bitc*es love him!

George1st
singlezero wrote:
George1st wrote:

Signed,

AnEmptyShell

What do you call a rooster that lays eggs?

...Himalaya.

Hahahahahahaha........Niceeeeeeeee!