Forums

Tell Me Why You Aren't a Premium Member

Sort:
theoreticalboy

What, like constantly calling someone a lapdog?

TheGrobe

I thought you didn't care to get personal.

theoreticalboy
ciljettu wrote:
theoreticalboy wrote:

What, like constantly calling someone a lapdog?

That was precisely what you were acting like.

I criticised your tone, I didn't bother mentioning anybody else.  There you go making baseless assumptions again, and there you are acting like a slimy hypocrite once more.

theoreticalboy

Actually, looking back at it, I was actually pointing out that you completely missed the fact that my post was entirely in jest, which makes you an even bigger hypocrite for accusing TheGrobe of not being able to tell the difference!

theoreticalboy

Dude, you're a piece of work.  You're attempting to take the moral high road even after insulting me for making a joke, even though you sneer at others for resorting to insults, even though you criticise others for failing to tell the difference between jokes and nasty comments.  And your only defence is to assume yet more airs.

theoreticalboy

Yeah Charlotte was being nasty in the exact same way that you were.  Hypocrite.

TheGrobe

Curious that someone so worked up about double standards so vehemently defends his own.  It's meta-hypocrisy.

theoreticalboy
ciljettu wrote:
Ok, why don't you sue me sunshine....or you prefer to act like a child till the end of eternity?

Hah!  So when you point out that someone is being insulting it's just you standing your gorund, but when someone else does it, it's childishness?  Get over yourself!

theoreticalboy
ciljettu wrote:

Are you making an official complaint to the United Nations yet?

Maybe we could get Kofi Annan to mediate?

Or maybe you could just grow up?

Perhaps you could stop posting if you're not willing to meet the substance of others' arguments?  Perhaps you could recognise that hurling mocking invectives to avoid engaging in real debate is a sign that it is actually you who is acting like a child?

Or, maybe you could just continue to be a slimy hypocrite, and sit back contently assuming you've "won," whatever the hell that means to you.

theoreticalboy

lol, you're not going to take crap lying down, but the rest of us are supposed to...

Great, you've proven yourself incapable of rational; self-analysis once more.  Let's just forget the whole thing happened, and you can keep calling me a lapdog if it pleases you, and you'll still be a gigantic hypocrite.  Session over.

Ruby-Fischer
snakesbelly wrote:
Ruby-Fischer wrote:
snakesbelly wrote:

Being a parent I can tell you choosing the premium member sibling can be a daunting task. Consider the photo below…

If you chose the child on the left to become the premium member sibling and sold the other child of to a sweatshop to pay for three chess coaches then well done.

The child on the right is of course waaaayyyyy to short to become a champ.

Life is not fair but we should always strive to make it fairer for the premium member.

Im not sure this is correct, because the child on the right looks more like Bobby Fischer.... and of course he turned out to be a great chess player, even though he did have mental health problems and hate America.

Plus Im short, and dont think it nice to pick on short people...

M’am I have noted and investigated your objections concerning vertically challenged folks.

You are right; the child on the right does look more like Robert Fischer. I will also be the very first to admit that height does not always count when choosing the premium member / future chess champion sibling.

Consider the next puzzle as a prime case in point.( I prepared a stack of these plus a vast amount of research on the Irish school system because I falsely believed that is what this thread was about)

As with all my puzzles I do include some hints.

Thats a really tough puzzle Snakesbelly, Im still trying to work it out. Any one of them could be the premium member. Or is it a classroom in a Catholic School... Im confused.  Is it someone near to the red circle?

Ruby-Fischer

OK, much as Im enjoying the jovial banter in the forum, I have to eat too. I may be back. 

Ruby-Fischer
AndyClifton wrote:

Okay Ruby, since you seem to be rather sensitive about this, we've commissioned somebody to look more deeply into this matter.  And since he's a professional songwriter, perhaps he'll be able to write a song illustrating the troubles you and other diminutive folk have been having:

I'll look forward to hearing that Andy, but Im not too sensitive about my height, its the hump back and hairy warts that get me down sometimes...

1shtar

what ... wait damit,  bloody hell. I go to work and do the hard yards and what for.. nothing ! the partys over and i didn't even get say anything nasty.. and or nice "maybe".  Surprised "love the pics and wording Snake," you should be my court jester..LOLTongue out

GhostNight

Snakesbelly, you have been so cool through out this discussion, you are my kind of friend, would look forward to having agame with you, that is what this site is  about? lolo  Anyways nice pictures 

Oh , I am only a preimium me\mber to look down on others that are notCool otherwise being a freddy the free loader is the same as being a premium member with out the gold ring in the nose lolololo

1shtar

are you a cancer ciljettu.. you wit is very dry. capricon maybe.??or was it that instead of saling you soul to the devil.. it  was you funny bone..right?? no no no "i got it" your spock...

1shtar

THE STRESSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS

1shtar

LOL me too.. now i know why you debate so much.  always trying to fine the middle ground. hah?. you need to loose in up. make it more fun. then people will listen. not shit on ya.

1shtar

lol Snake... you the clown.. you clown !!juggle some balls as well ...pleasssssseTongue out

1shtar

you sure your not spock...