• 3 years ago · Quote · #301

AndyClifton

• 3 years ago · Quote · #302

George1st

I wish my sexy chicken was here...she's out roasting at a hen's party : (

• 3 years ago · Quote · #303

homernh

Balachandar wrote:

I will become a free member once my platinum membership ends. I don't like how c.c treats their paying members and forcing the new format on them, changing everything for no reason and creating chaos, and with so many bugs left out in the new format with 2 months gone.

Ditto.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #304

Conflagration_Planet

homernh wrote:
    Balachandar wrote:

I will become a free member once my platinum membership ends. I don't like how c.c treats their paying members and forcing the new format on them, changing everything for no reason and creating chaos, and with so many bugs left out in the new format with 2 months gone.

Ditto.

You gotta face it. Every site upgrades now, and then.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #305

PLAVIN79

HOW COULD YOU MISS THIS STATE OF THE ART SITEFrown

• 3 years ago · Quote · #306

George1st

Even my chickens are hassling me for membership! Bok Bok Bok...never ends. What to do? Pecking order here is huge : (((

Please help?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #307

TheGrobe

For the love of god, please, put on a shirt.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #308

homernh

I didn't mind the upgrade per se, what I objected to was the decision, as part of the upgrade, to make everyone's friends public information.  This was with no advance notice, it was done automatcally, and even after it was done, there was no way to opt out.  Eventually, an option was added to let people hide their friends again, but I didn't appreciate that chess.com took information that I had created privately and made it public without my knowledge or consent.  So they won't get any more money from me.

That being said, I'm also not happy with the 'enhanced' computer analysis.  See my thread here: http://www.chess.com/forum/view/game-analysis/what-am-i-missing?

As best as I can tell, I'm paying for bad information.  But look at the thread and tell me why diamond level computer analysis (2500 rating) says pushing a pawn is better than forced mate. 

• 3 years ago · Quote · #309

Conflagration_Planet

There are indeed still bugs to deal with.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #310

AlCzervik

TheGrobe wrote:

For the love of god, please, put on a shirt.

And a mask?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #311

George1st

What about a wig? You would be surprised how good I look in a long wavy blonde wig xxxooo

• 3 years ago · Quote · #312

VULPES_VULPES

ivan1997 wrote:
    LordNazgul wrote:

Well, there is no article in the UN Charter of Human Rights that stipulates that every human being is entitled to having 3 chess coaches, as far as I know. It may be that his brother is a strong / talented player who is thought to be deserving of such privileges. Then again, the whole story is probably way off.

I am sorry, but the story isn`t way off, and you are right about my brother, he really is talented player, and I think he deserves such privileges, but i also think I deserve a little bit, only 10% like he has and i would be happy. When he drew one 2650 GM all started with him, thats when i was left aside.

Then why would he need three coaches if he is so talented? Is one not enough?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #313

winerkleiner

Thanks for the reminder, how about tag-team coach wrestling?  Instead of throwing in the towel they could throw in the chess pieces, I would pay to see that.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #314

George1st

winerkleiner wrote:

Thanks for the reminder, how about tag-team coach wrestling?  Instead of throwing in the towel they could throw in the chess pieces, I would pay to see that.

And I would happily go see also : )

• 3 years ago · Quote · #315

winerkleiner

I am not a member because I spent all my cash on guitar lessons...and they won't reimburse me.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #316

AlCzervik

George1st wrote:
    winerkleiner wrote:

Looks like you already threw in your shirt.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #317

George1st

TMIMITW wrote:
    George1st wrote:
    winerkleiner wrote:

Haven't got one : (((

• 3 years ago · Quote · #318

George1st

Lady-in-Red wrote:
    George1st wrote:
    TMIMITW wrote:
    George1st wrote:
    winerkleiner wrote:

Haven't got one : (((

I have one with his head on. Would you like to have it? Just started a shop with all kinds of muffin head gadgets.

Thoughtful and loving is what I read into here. I would be honoured and somewhat embarressed to accept but I will I I shall redeem your kindness someday.

Yours Sincerely,

Georgie

• 3 years ago · Quote · #319

AlCzervik

George wondering where he left his drink.

uninspired and fed up 20 Creative Big Head Photo Manipulations

• 3 years ago · Quote · #320

AndyClifton

Post your reply: