Forums

To Troll Or Not To Troll ???

Sort:
cabadenwurt

Yes to Troll on not to Troll that is the Question. Whether it is better to suffer the slings and arrows of the Trolls, or perhaps instead to do some Trolling of the Trolls in reply ? Hmmmm ?

I have found that 99.99 % of the people here are very nice, however there are also a few of the " Others ". Should one ignore the Trolls and/or Hecklers or give em what for ? ( one may also become a nasty person that way tho ).

What brought me to this subject is a thread on Trolling in these forms by someone that has me blocked. Not someone that I remember by any means. I will need to check back thru some of my threads I guess. Anyway the question remains, to Troll or not to Troll ?   

helltank

Ironically, this is a troll thread.

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the post Count_Rugen. As the person in question ( whom I truly do not remember ) has me blocked I thought that there must be a story there. Perhaps he has seen me posting in other threads and put me on his list of nasty people ? Anyway that lead me to doing my own thread on the subject.  

AndyClifton

...that is a question?

ivandh

If I can think of a quick witty line I'll give it a throw, but it doesn't do to dwell on it. Anybody who doesn't like me clearly has problems of their own and are beyond my help to correct them.

AlCzervik
Count_Rugen wrote:

Good bait with a shiny lure.

Absolutely.

AndyClifton

In a pinch, you can also consider chumming.

AlCzervik
ivandh wrote:

If I can think of a quick witty line I'll give it a throw, but it doesn't do to dwell on it. Anybody who doesn't like me clearly has problems of their own and are beyond my help to correct them.

I can't stand this ivandh guy! Oh, sh*t, I must have problems.

cabadenwurt

Well I see what is happening here --- ask a interesting question and get some " Very Interesting Answers " ( Oh Boy ). And now I look like a Troll  lol. Mind you an actual Troll had accused me of that quite some time earlier.  

AndyClifton

Yeah, but maybe to him you're the actual troll (heehee!).

ivandh
TMIMITW wrote:
ivandh wrote:

The men in white lab coats are your friends, and they want to help you.

cabadenwurt

Oh great, now we have made it into the Hot topics forum. That should stir up things, could be interesting.

AndyClifton

And even though you think that everyone is out to get you and that they want to lock you in a room, that really isn't the case at all...

AndyClifton

With a title like that, cab, you shoulda had a feeling... Smile

cabadenwurt

Well yes but with this other fellow starting a thread on Trolling ( and locking me out ) I wanted to try a thread on the same subject. However I may have created a Monster --- is there a Doctor Frankenstein in the house ?  lol.

AndyClifton

There is only one option that I can see:  you must change your username to e5Nc6. Smile

ilikeflags

yeah, best show ever

AlCzervik
ivandh wrote:
TMIMITW wrote:
ivandh wrote:

The men in white lab coats are your friends, and they want to help you.

I was wondering why they are always around. But, I will be free soon! In my next evaluation, I'm going to use Morgan Freeman's line in Shawshank-"frankly, I don't give a damn what you do", and then I will be free to troll!

winerkleiner
ivandh wrote:

Amen.  For the record, I'm a short troll living under a bridge, and currently in therapy...making a living marketing my own line of slings and arrows.

cabadenwurt
[COMMENT DELETED]