Forums

To Troll Or Not To Troll ???

Sort:
winerkleiner

I have a dozen snake jokes but we don't want this thread locked...do we?

cabadenwurt

True we don't, after all there is no telling how many other nice photos people may have saved up  lol.

winerkleiner

Ok you've convinced me!

Cavatine

how are we supposed to have a halfway decent discussion about trolls if we're supposed to be 'helpful and nice' - doesn't make sense.

cabadenwurt

AHA !!!! Someone in search of Logic on the internet, possibly very similar to some poor lost Bedouin in search of water out in the middle of the Sahara ( Good Luck  lol ).

BaronDerKilt

I was going to do an article on this and everyone could simply Link to it at need; and call it, "Psychoanalysis and Personality Traits of ...". But here I get stuck. Are they a "Troll" or a "Troller" , really !?

Or both? I was looking forward to becoming an authority on this too~! Bummer ...

ilikeflags
winerkleiner wrote:

you're full of shit.

cabadenwurt

Oho we are looking for Bathroom humour ?

I once had some toilet paper that was a lot like John Wayne, rough and tough and wouldn't take S--t off anybody ! ( Sorry I know it's an old joke but I luv it  lol ). 

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the recent posts. BaronDerKilt I think that you have a good idea there and as part of the study we could hand out " The Troll Of The Month Award " ( similar to the Player of the month ). I'm thinking that we should give out a small statuette based on the porcelan throne found in most Bathrooms ( and the winner is --- ).

winerkleiner
ilikeflags wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

you're full of shit.

Only in the morning.

ilikeflags

i see the lesson wasn't learnt

cabadenwurt

Well am I ever glad that I set up this thread for people to have some fun in, maybe let off a little steam, etc. There is this other ( unamed ) fellow who seems to have a Bee in his bonnet over Chess.com. So he starts up some threads with Chess.com this and Chess.com that, needless to say he is getting spammed quite seriously ( you can almost see the water bombs being dropped  lol ). 

winerkleiner
cabadenwurt wrote:

Oho we are looking for Bathroom humour ?

I once had some toilet paper that was a lot like John Wayne, rough and tough and wouldn't take S--t off anybody ! ( Sorry I kow it's an old joke but I luv it  lol ). 

Lol, this reminds me of a failed invention: toilet paper made from sandpaper-lost a bundle on that one.

ilikeflags
cabadenwurt wrote:

Well am I ever glad that I set up this thread for people to have some fun in, maybe let off a little steam, etc. There is this other ( unamed ) fellow who seems to have a Bee in his bonnet over Chess.com. So he starts up some threads with Chess.com this and Chess.com that, needless to say he is getting spammed quite seriously ( you can almost see the watter bombs being dropped  lol ). 

can you though?

cabadenwurt

Well mind you I'm not sure if I'm seeing watter bombs or water bombs  lol.

ilikeflags

thegrobe must be so proud

Cavatine

I have really lost track of how any of this is helpful at all?  I think it is nice though, people seem to be mingling, albeit in an internet way.

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the recent posts. As I mentioned above in post #211, this thead is more for fun and not intended to be all that serious. However if a person wants to read some serious threads there are a lot of those in these forums, mainly about Chess of course.

ivandh

Plenty of people want everything to be serious and get very angry whenever anyone has fun.

TheGrobe

But having fun is serious business.