Forums

To Troll Or Not To Troll ???

Sort:
ilikeflags

sub-par sense of humour?  the society is perfect for a guy with a shitty sense of humour.  can he copy and paste wikipedia?  that is huge.

AnnaZC

Those people in the huge tub on #38, they ate each other, right?

ethan hawke was in that movie,

plane crashed in the snowy mountains,

they were stranded for days, Undecided

AndyClifton

Oh heck, I didn't know about any backstory.  I just pinched it from google, same as always.

AnnaZC
DrSpudnik wrote:

We can't. He blocked us.

Do you want me to send him an invite DrSpudnik, he did not block me, not yet at leastInnocent

AndyClifton

eek!

ilikeflags

andy, looks like you've got yerself a new best mate. 

AndyClifton

flags grows ever more philosophical:

ilikeflags

dammit dude.  i can't play right now, i'm about to put a film on with my "wife"

ilikeflags
AnnaZafi wrote:
DrSpudnik wrote:

We can't. He blocked us.

Do you want me to send him an invite DrSpudnik, he did not block me, not yet at least

anna, you should ask andrew about his secret club.  it's for funny people just like you.

cabadenwurt

In reference to a sub-par sense of humour, our buddy did not seem to follow a lot of the jokes left in his thread. Or perhaps he was upset because people kept trying to Sum up his thread ( or perhaps he was just constipated  lol ).   

ilikeflags
cabadenwurt wrote:

In reference to a sub-par sense of humour, our buddy did not seem to follow a lot of the jokes left in his thread. Or perhaps he was upset because people kept trying to Sum up his thread ( or prehaps he was just constipated  lol ).   

no no dude. that's what they're looking for.  all you have to do is show up and copy the naturals.  you don't have to have any real talent for the jokes.  echecs would be perfect too.  also, not really knowing what's going on AND potential to get your feelings hurt is a plus.

AndyClifton

Aw, quit yer sulking, flagsy!  It's fine with me if you want to come back in.  I only got mad because I thought you were trying to sabotage things since you couldn't get your way about that (stupid) closed-membership thing.  If you were really just trying to be funny, that's cool (as long as cj doesn't want to bite yer head off and swallow it whole).  And anyway, having you back in there will be better than having to sit here listening to your snarky potshots for the rest of our lives... Smile

AnnaZC
ilikeflags wrote:
AnnaZafi wrote:
DrSpudnik wrote:

We can't. He blocked us.

Do you want me to send him an invite DrSpudnik, he did not block me, not yet at least

anna, you should ask andrew about his secret club.  it's for funny people just like you.

that is awesome

andy, does this secret club have

a. femaleneed

and

b. jondeno7 as super admins?

ilikeflags
AndyClifton wrote:

Aw, quit yer sulking, flagsy!  It's fine with me if you want to come back in.  I only got mad because I thought you were trying to sabotage things since you couldn't get your way about that (stupid) closed-membership thing.  If you were really just trying to be funny, that's cool (as long as cj doesn't want to bite yer head off and swallow it whole).  And anyway, having you back in there will be better than having to sit here listening to your snarky potshots for the rest of our lives... 

meow.  

AndyClifton

Oh, flags is just wounded and hurt so he's lashing out.

Here he is uncorking some more inspiration:

ilikeflags

i'm not wounded dude.  i'm offended.  the royal half-wit society.  looking for a place to tell bad jokes among chess.com's finest?  wanna make fun of everyone (except a select few whom we think are too tender and we'll get our feelings hurt really really badly if you do)?  come on in dumbass!  seriously, invite echecs.  that would seel the deal.

cabadenwurt

Well if I look at this from a different angle I still do not see why the fellow with the thread on how to Sum up was so upset. He has 5521 member points so he has been here for a while. By now he should know that a lot of people here like to make jokes. Also the manner in which he set up that thread by venting about the way some people have a need to sum up a thread --- just waving the red flag in front of the bulls  lol.  

ilikeflags

i like flags of all colours

corpsporc

I can't stand the spelling colour.

ilikeflags

sorry bro.  color.