Forums

To Troll Or Not To Troll ???

Sort:
ivandh

Indeed, if you cannot laugh about something then you don't take it seriously enough.

netzach
[COMMENT DELETED]
ivandh

Unless you are trying to kill that monster that eats blood, or the gigantic space amoeba... Or you need to use your warp engines. Actually anti-matter was pretty useful, unlike anti-fun which does nobody any good.

netzach
[COMMENT DELETED]
winerkleiner

And it's serious fun to get the business.

cabadenwurt

I just read a thread where the OP was complaining about being insulted by his opponent ( I gather that the term Idiot came up ) and I was reminded of an old joke: Someone once asked me if I was a complete Idiot and I replied no, there are a few parts missing  lol.

corrijean

Laughing Made me smile.

AnnaZC
cabadenwurt wrote:

I just read a thread where the OP was complaining about being insulted by his opponent ( I gather that the term Idiot came up ) and I was reminded of an old joke: Someone once asked me if I was a complete Idiot and I replied no, there are a few parts missing  lol.

exxxxxxcellaaaaaaaaant quote cabadenwurt!

mind if I use that in my blog, please, pretty please, pretty pretty pleaseCool

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the recent posts. Corrijean I'm glad you liked the old joke.

AnnaZC feel free to use the joke, I first saw it in a Newspaper cartoon section years ago ( I think it was in the Frank & Ernest part ). Back when I used to read a lot of newspapers I would of course read the cartoons first  lol. Laughing 

zborg
ivandh wrote:

Indeed, if you cannot laugh about something then you don't take it seriously enough.

+1, we could usefully change this thread topic to the above, and start over. 

Incisive and entertaining.  Thank you.

ivandh
cabadenwurt wrote:

That reminds me of a line from Full Metal Jacket: "Were you born this useless, or did you have to work at it?" I wouldn't even mind getting trash talked by R. Lee Ermey (over the internet at least), I would be on the floor laughing while my clock ticked away.

AnnaZC

that looks like salmonelle in a petri dish, ivanSurprised

ivandh

Yeah I edited my post. I felt that bacterioid donuts were not the future of this thread.

Jelly donuts, on the other hand... (not posting the video directly because this is a "family" site)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NP8y63Ms4o

corrijean

corrijean

Some people react and think it is funny, others no reaction.

winerkleiner
ivandh wrote:
cabadenwurt wrote:

That reminds me of a line from Full Metal Jacket: "Were you born this useless, or did you have to work at it?" I wouldn't even mind getting trash talked by R. Lee Ermey (over the internet at least), I would be on the floor laughing while my clock ticked away.

It didn't do their sergeant much good as it turned out. Frown

cabadenwurt

Thanks for all of the posts. Ivandh mentioned Donuts and I have eaten my share of those pastry items. However I often wonder ( as I'm enjoying a tasty Donut ) what do they do with the dough that they take out of the middle ? One of Life's mysteries I guess, along with the sock that disappears in the Dryer  lol.  

TheGrobe

Every good Canadian should know what happens to the holes...

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the info Grobe. No luck tho on the Dryer mystery ? lol. Which reminds me of another goofy question, from an old song I think: where does the light go when it goes out ?  

corrijean

Or . . . Where do we go when we go to sleep?