Forums

Tools on Chess.com

Sort:
CauseyT

Does anyone have suggestions or a system for using the tools on chess.com to improve? 

CauseyT
paul211 wrote:

Can you specify the tools you ar referring to?

This would help adding suggestions.

Thanks for clarifying paul211.  I am referring to the training tools such as chess mentor, tactics trainer, computer workout etc. 

RetGuvvie98

depends on which facet of the game you feel uncomfortable with - endings?  watch rensch's videos and other videos -    computer trainer - chess mentor

and tactics trainer  all train different features and enhance your skills differently. 

melding the various tools into a composite of a human capable of drawing up the resources needed to win games is individual - and subjectively dependent  on your innate abilities as well as your learning.    combine that with the amount of daily time you have to spare - and you add stress - what to learn, in a specific amount of time - for a particular event coming in the future ?? 

a lot is not specified by you, so a more coherent answer is difficult to fashion.

as a chess coach, i can tell you this:  if you want your rating to rise for several years - not flashy but steady and your game understanding to rise - study endings daily for the same amount of time you study all other facets of the game.

TheGrobe

There have been a number, but they all seem to eventually close their accounts or get banned.

TheGrobe

Tools.

chessoholicalien

Lol, Grobe, you beat me to it.

@OP: just browse these forums and you'll find tools aplenty :)