Forums

Unsolicited Messages

Sort:
Trag55

I'm getting mesages from a woman in Ghana offering me 'business opportunities', hopefully this isn't a new trend.....

goldendog

Just marry the African Princess already. You know there's millions in it for you.

knightspawn5

Tell her you are not interested, if she persists, you can ban her from messaging you ever again.  Also, you can send a ticket to help and support.  If it is a trend, more will come.  What is her name on the site, so we can avoid her.

Gm_andrewfeng

Unsolicited Messages

Jump to forum: Select One...General Chess DiscussionChess OpeningsGame AnalysisGame ShowcaseDaily Chess PuzzlesMore PuzzlesEndgame StudyChess PlayersChess.com CommunityFun With ChessChess Books & EquipmentChess News & BuzzScholastic ChessChess OrganizersTournamentsLive ChessChess960 and Other VariantsChess MentorPremium MembersSite Feedback & SuggestionsOff TopicHelp & Support

9th November 2011, 08:36am
by Tragasus
United Kingdom
Member Points: 181

I'm getting mesages from a woman in Ghana offering me 'business opportunities', hopefully this isn't a new trend.....

9th November 2011, 08:53am
by goldendog
beertopia United States
Member Points: 7836

Just marry the African Princess already. You know there's millions in it for you.

9th November 2011, 08:55am
by knightspawn5
United States
Member Points: 19777

Tell her you are not interested, if she persists, you can ban her from messaging you ever again.  Also, you can send a ticket to help and support.  If it is a trend, more will come.  What is her name on the site, so we can avoid her.

1pawndown

Perhaps, you can reply and counter-offer her some "business opportunities" in the U.S., offering to get her in on such hot commodities as pay phones, VCR rentals and 8 track tapes.

Trag55

Or English lessons....