Forums

What's is Magnus Carlsen's IQ?

Sort:
Pegusu

I’m good - I still haven’t seen a pic of your grand baby. 👶

Optimissed

I know. I've recently found it difficult to send stuff here. Even to change my profile pic I had to crop down this pic a lot. Originally it also had my grandma, father, younger brother and Fat Auntie Peggy. I had to cut them out and then expand it a lot and then crop it again. You can text or PM me a phone no. if you wish, or an email, and I'll send it from Christine's phone and then delete your number if you want.

Pegusu

Sounds good! 👍

Atisbo

Turing did not usually kill himself either, as well as leaving his shoes outside. It's quite possible that he did it deliberately. We shall never know.

Copeland leaned more to an accident, thinking the evidence for suicide, despite that being the official verdict, was rather thin, and did not take account of evidence that Turing could be clumsy in the laboratory, he was partial to eating an apple before going to bed and was known to absent-mindedly put the apple down in cyanide. However, Copeland gave more attention to the possibility of murder than Turing's first biographer, Andrew Hodges. If you wanted to make a murder scene look normal without actually knowing anything about the victim's habits, leaving shoes outside a door might be what you would do. But yes, we will never know.

Laskersnephew
Surely we realize that no one on this forum knows Carlsen’s IQ. Anyone pretending otherwise is a fool