Forums

Who here at Chess.com has the best overall winning%

Sort:
nameno1had

I was curious if there is a way to quickly tell who the winningest human player here is on Chess.com. I'll say a minimum of 50 games and the player has to have played atleast more than one type of here. I would love to see just how good some of these players are here compared to the rest of us, without experiencing it first hand...lol

Does anyone have any ideas of who this would be?

netzach

Houdini ?

nameno1had
netzach wrote:

Houdini ?

You've been duped. You may want to reread my post and then give a proper answer. If you don't,I don't care.

netzach

It's a confusing post..

The best '' real-human '' players usually genuine chess-professionals eg: Natalia Pogononina? But hasn't played 50-games yet I don't think... 

nameno1had
netzach wrote:

It's a confusing post..

The best '' real-human '' players usually genuine chess-professionals eg: Natalia Pogononina? But hasn't played 50-games yet I don't think... 

I was saying I edited it, after seeing the oversite. I meant of the people who have. Titled players, who come here, but don't play here, don't count.

browni3141

But how do we know they're human?

nameno1had
browni3141 wrote:

But how do we know they're human?

The first rule about fight club is, you aren't allowed to talk about fight club...

winerkleiner

I played a guy who had some 1000 games under his belt, carmin or something like that, I asked him how he aquired so many games and he said he was disabled and just stayed home and played the whole day (and night) he was also an insomniac.  Not sure if he is still here or not.

winerkleiner
ChristianSoldier007 wrote:

i play a lot and im approaching the 2000  game mark. its not very hard to get a lot of games under your belt.

Wow that is very good!  I been here 17 months and only have 350 or so, so 1000 and 2000 sound like a lot.  I will try to look up carmin to see if my estimate is correct...

winerkleiner

Yep school first, that's always a good policy.

Chess will always be here, so you're smart putting school first! 

winerkleiner

What does Nameno1had think of this?

nameno1had
winerkleiner wrote:

What does Nameno1had think of this?

I once had an old man tell I would have to lose 1000 games before I would be a good chess player. I dont even know if I've ever played 500. I am more particularly looking to find the best overall player I can, who plays 960 and online chess. I want to study their games. I am not particularly interested in just studying titled players games. Everyone else does that. I am looking for some hidden things.