Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Who's the douchebag here?


  • 14 months ago · Quote · #141

    cardinal46

    166 posts! YOU ARE!

  • 14 months ago · Quote · #142

    melogibbo

    I guess I would be annoyed too if I were you, but more at my rubbish internet connection than the guy.

    If I was playing someone and they were constantly disconnecting it's kinda impacting me too, especially if they know their internet is crappy, you think he's happy waiting for you all the time?
    I'd have done the same thing to be honest, maybe a little douchey but I'd say serves you right for keeping me waiting for half an hour while you glue your internet cables back together. 

  • 14 months ago · Quote · #143

    DAVID_CARRUTHERS

    cardinal46 wrote:

    166 posts! YOU ARE!

    look  at ya,its a done deal now, douchebag.hahaha.who else would post a picture like that .Surprised

  • 14 months ago · Quote · #144

    FES314

    DAVID_CARRUTHERS wrote:
    cardinal46 wrote:

    166 posts! YOU ARE!

    look  at ya,its a done deal now, douchebag.hahaha.who else would post a picture like that .

    Yeah that's inappropriate

  • 14 months ago · Quote · #145

    TheGrobe

    Actually, it appears to be in a garage.

  • 14 months ago · Quote · #146

    DAVID_CARRUTHERS

    excellent clip .now that's some funny stuff.i see the douchebag has put his clothes back on lol ;-)))

  • 13 months ago · Quote · #147

    GSHAPIROY

    Stay on topic with this thread please!

  • 13 months ago · Quote · #148

    netzach

    You want more 'douchebag' and less chit-chat?

    Interesting...

  • 13 months ago · Quote · #149

    ivandh

    GSHAPIROY a écrit :

    Stay on topic with this thread please!


    Because the original topic, one person calling another a douchebag, is too interesting and important to be abandoned.

    When the discussion changes subject, it's because the original topic was exhausted or is no longer interesting to the people in the thread. Otherwise people would still be talking about the original topic.

    If you really, really want you can go start another topic about who is or is not a douchebag. Don't be surprised if no one is interested in that one either.

  • 13 months ago · Quote · #150

    tubebender

    Krestez wrote:

    Am I mentally ill or is this site full of douchebags?

    No, you are simply very obsevant. Still, there is much that is worthwhile on Chess.com.

  • 13 months ago · Quote · #151

    heinzie

    ivandh wrote:
    GSHAPIROY a écrit :

    Stay on topic with this thread please!


    Because the original topic, one person calling another a douchebag, is too interesting and important to be abandoned.

    When the discussion changes subject, it's because the original topic was exhausted or is no longer interesting to the people in the thread. Otherwise people would still be talking about the original topic.

    If you really, really want you can go start another topic about who is or is not a douchebag. Don't be surprised if no one is interested in that one either.

    did he just bump a 3-week-old thread just to tell us to stay on-topic?

  • 13 months ago · Quote · #152

    DAVID_CARRUTHERS

    yep what a douchebag

  • 13 months ago · Quote · #153

    2200ismygoal

    Get better time managment. 

  • 13 months ago · Quote · #154

    ivandh

    heinzie a écrit :

    did he just bump a 3-week-old thread just to tell us to stay on-topic?

    lol, didn't even notice that.

  • 12 months ago · Quote · #155

    tubebender

    To all: Grow up! Winning ugly is like having sex with an ugly woman; it still can feel good even though you may have a very bad taste in your mouth. Nevertheless, do what you have to do legally to achieve your goals: winning games and getting laid!

  • 12 months ago · Quote · #156

    netzach

    did you just bump a 13-day old thread to tell us that?

  • 12 months ago · Quote · #157

    tubebender

    netzach wrote:

    did you just bump a 13-day old thread to tell us that?

    Sorry if I was late to the party.

  • 12 months ago · Quote · #158

    DAVID_CARRUTHERS

    tubebender wrote:

    To all: Grow up! Winning ugly is like having sex with an ugly woman; it still can feel good even though you may have a very bad taste in your mouth. Nevertheless, do what you have to do legally to achieve your goals: winning games and getting laid!

                                           well said.


Back to Top

Post your reply: