Forums

why do i keep losing chess game

Sort:
theamazingone123

i don't know why i always suddenly got checkmated or losing the queen i keep losing every game i have since i join the site why?

its make me hate chess because i hate to lose games like that

Callous

Just pointing out the obvious here, but have you ever considered the fact that you play badly and you need to improve your game?

theamazingone123
[COMMENT DELETED]
theamazingone123
[COMMENT DELETED]
Callous

I am not saying that since I'm far from being a good player myself, but if you're blind to the truth, you sure as hell won't improve.

Edit: At this point, not sure if troll.

theamazingone123

just hate the game even more

ivandh

theamazingone123

how can i ban ivandh he is trying to hurt my feelings

ivandh

sirrichardburton

It is faster to improve by studying a chess book than by playing alone. Why don't you give that a try?

theamazingone123
acidpit wrote:

I am not saying that since I'm far from being a good player myself, but if you're blind to the truth, you sure as hell won't improve.

Edit: At this point, not sure if troll.

if  you want to think i m a useless troll then i m a [Moderated - Watch the language!] troll then happy?

theamazingone123

yeah you feel happier saying im  useless at everything isn;t it

Ladya79

Do you ever play Online Chess?

theamazingone123

yes so what 

Marnu123

This was one of your recent games. The reason you lose is beacause you are not looking at the position at all. Were asleep when you played this

theamazingone123

that was a shameful game

ArvindRS

one trick i know is to think of all the consequences of yours and your opponents moves and the possibilities arising from the consequences

take advantage of your opponents mistakes

theamazingone123

i lose again

stephen_33

Funny, thought I'd just commented on this thread but it must have been another one - how many do you have on this subject ?

Have you thought of buying/borrowing some good books on chess ?

Callous

At this point I wouldn't recommend jumping right to studying books. First of all you should learn to avoid blunders and learn some tactics. It should boost your rating up several hundred points. Then it's time to deepen your knowledge of basic positional principles.

Frankly, I've never read a book on chess and I don't intend to. I like to experience and learn by myself through practice.