Forums

YOU people dont deserve ME.

Sort:
TheGreatOogieBoogie
bluesteelzzz wrote:
masteryoda wrote:

sorry for the typos

it's ok. some people didn't take typing in high school because they were too busy with advanced placement chemistry.

Doesn't excuse them however.  Grammar rules aren't that hard to memorize or cutting and pasting into a spellcheck. 

ajttja
NomadicKnight wrote:

Why resurrect a 5 year old post? SMH...

because it is fun...

Phelon
cheater_1 wrote:

How's it been without me posting here lately? BORING as heck I'll bet. I've lurked about incognito and watched the quality of posts deteriorate without ME keeping you all on task. However, I'm going back underground because I have determined that you all NEED TO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER or my appearances will amount to nothing more than cameos now and then.

Rest assured, I'll be watching.

Wasn't some guy named Joker the top troll 5 years ago? Correct me if I'm wrong, I saw a lot of posts about him the year I joined this place.

TheGrobe

Trolls of today take note, this is how it's done.

ghostofmaroczy

Rael was awesome in this thread.  I wish he would come back.

"Rael" makes me think of the move Rae1.  But then I worry about the mobility of my f1 rook.

Phelon

I feel like this is an accurate summation of this thread

skakmadurinn

I have one question, is this cheater_1 a real person or just a fictional character that someone that has very much imagination and made?

kayak21

I think one of these might be cheating but which one?  Surprised

TheGrobe
skakmadurinn wrote:

I have one question, is this cheater_1 a real person or just a fictional character that someone that has very much imagination and made?

Fictional.

skakmadurinn

By Who?

Boko-maru

A fundamental law of nature is that we always get exactly the trolls we deserve.

waffllemaster
skakmadurinn wrote:

By Who?

What do you mean?  Who are you?  Who am I?  Just a random person on the internet.

kayak21
Boko-maru wrote:

A fundamental law of nature is that we always get exactly the trolls we deserve.

Absolutely!  Smile

Boko-maru

I find it such a weird thing about internetism that that hastily scrawled, pointy-chinned, smiling face has become to trolling what the swoosh has become to Nike.

EDB123

value? identity? total separation?

Phelon
Boko-maru wrote:

I find it such a weird thing about internetism that that hastily scrawled, pointy-chinned, smiling face has become to trolling what the swoosh has become to Nike.

It's all in that hint of laughter in the eyes, above the large grin of superiority that defines the troll.

Boko-maru
EDB123 wrote:

value? identity? total separation?

AHA!

Doggy_Style
ghostofmaroczy wrote:

Rael was awesome in this thread.  I wish he would come back.

"Rael" makes me think of the move Rae1.  But then I worry about the mobility of my f1 rook.

http://www.chess.com/members/view/Rae1

Online today, nothing to say.

badger_song

Cheater_1 is not living with grandparents or in a basement;he is,in fact,living under a rickety wooden foot-bridge,waiting for three billy-goats to come prancing overhead.

macer75

I'm beginning to understand how cheater_1 felt when he created this thread.