Forums

12 pages of spam

Sort:
I_Am_Second

12 pages of spam, and out of control cheating.  Just 2 of the reasons i cancelled my diamond membership.  As chess.com grows, its obvious this site has become more about the $$$, than anything else.

I_Am_Second

Now 13 pages of spam

Throwaway22

No one cheats at 1400 level, if they were cheating they would be 2000+. Stop being so paranoid, you play well.

I_Am_Second
Throwaway22 wrote:

No one cheats at 1400 level, if they were cheating they would be 2000+. Stop being so paranoid, you play well.

You are quite wrong about that, and thank you for the compliment.

Throwaway22
I_Am_Second wrote:
Throwaway22 wrote:

I don't see how I am. Cheating in chess amounts to using an engine, of which most are significantly stronger than most human players. Therefore, it stands to reason that a person's rating would jump very high if they were engaging in that behavior, unless they play exclusively unrated or they only ever cheat when they play you. Furthermore, almost all of your games are bullet. If you play 1|0 bullet, you really can't use an engine at all in that anyways because you'd just lose on time. I hate losing, too, but just because you lose some games it doesn't mean your opponent was cheating, it just means you're having an off day or a bad run.

God bless.

I_Am_Second
Throwaway22 wrote:
I_Am_Second wrote:
Throwaway22 wrote:

I don't see how I am. Cheating in chess amounts to using an engine, of which most are significantly stronger than most human players. Therefore, it stands to reason that a person's rating would jump very high if they were engaging in that behavior, unless they play exclusively unrated or they only ever cheat when they play you. Furthermore, almost all of your games are bullet. If you play 1|0 bullet, you really can't use an engine at all in that anyways because you'd just lose on time. I hate losing, too, but just because you lose some games it doesn't mean your opponent was cheating, it just means you're having an off day or a bad run.

God bless.

I dont play 1/0 games, I play 2/1.  And by cheating its not always about engine use.  Sandbagging is cheating.  Thank you for the God bless, and same to you brother.

KingsBishop

I think that a lot of (c)heaters do so in tournaments only, and then play by themselves in regular games. Thus their ratings stay fairly low.