Forums

a bug or a rule?

Sort:
Doggy_Style
karna_katz wrote:

My opinion is that if you leave a group, you would automatically drop out of their VC games. It makes sense. Well, it does to me.

Agreed but that is not the problem. Read the OP carefully.

JoshG354
karna_katz wrote:

My opinion is that if you leave a group, you would automatically drop out of their VC games. It makes sense. Well, it does to me.

I agree if your not in the group why would it still let you play?  You could attempt to sabotage!

karna_katz
JoshG354 wrote:
karna_katz wrote:

I agree if your not in the group why would it still let you play?  You could attempt to sabotage!

tsk tsk!! What an evil mind you have, Josh! Wink

ictavera
stephen_33 wrote:
temp_ddg wrote:

Ok, if it's not a bug nor a rule, what is it then?

A private matter ?

red-lady said that wasn't the problem, and other users said this happened before. So we are back to a bug?

kohai

Possibly. I'm investigating it to see whats going on. If it is, I'll locate and get it fixed. If i can't, please keep the thread tracked incase I need more info.

red-lady
kohai wrote:

Possibly. I'm investigating it to see whats going on. If it is, I'll locate and get it fixed. If i can't, please keep the thread tracked incase I need more info.

Kohai, I think Turamon contacted you about the same matter. 

kohai

Yes, its been replicated and confirmed as a bug. I've created a ticket for the programmers already.