10685 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Iv cracked andriod application that can be used on playbook. converting .apk to .bar
Follow these easy steps:
1. download DDPB installer: http://crackberry.com/tags/ddpb-installer
2. Download converted android app that can be used to Blackberry playbook http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/370952/Livechess2android-bar.html
3. Run the DDPB, set your playbook to development mode (settings -> security-> development mode) and add the downloaded file Live2andriod.bar
4. install it to the blackberry playbook
5. sign in fast in the application and play game. Coz the application will ask for updates. after you signed in, logged out. it will no longer ask for update.
Is the playbook an Blackberry App? Will this work for Blackberry Torch 9810?
only blackberry playbook
This version no longer allows you to do anything without asking for an update
Any hopes of an update? No longer compatible with the May 2nd update to Google App store. thanks
update: the file needs to be updated again for the playbook to work.
I think we have a solution (if you are on BB 10). See in "Help& Support"
my post "(Feb'14) An App for Blackberry that works (finally!)"
9/19/2014 - Eric Schiller vs. D.Jackson, 1996
by gourob 2 minutes ago
by Blockah 7 minutes ago
are chess videos really helpful...??
by Salvatore_Perciante 9 minutes ago
Very Close Game - Time Pressure !!
by notmtwain 22 minutes ago
New Logic for Auto-pairing and Seek Graph!
by kleelof 22 minutes ago
bilbao chess 2014
by Arunrobin 32 minutes ago
anand can beat carlsen
by Arunrobin 38 minutes ago
why do so many reject a second game especially if they loose?
by RG1951 54 minutes ago
True or false? Chess will never be solved! why?
by Thanatos_01 66 minutes ago
Post your best miniatures here
by Thanatos_01 73 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!