18461 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Just played player called [name removed by moderator], he used this cheat whereby a piece disapears and even if you take all his peices you loose and at ebd of time on bliz games pieces are in old positions. Can someone fix this cheat or at least remove players like [name removed by moderator] who use it . I wrecks bliz game.
1. I seriously doubt that what you said there is true
2. If and I say IF this IS true you are breaking a rule which is to not name players suspected of cheating until they are actually caught.
3. There is no #3
4. Please use proper grammar and spelling. It is harder to take someone seriously when a 4th grader could spell better.
5. Report this to help and support at http://support.chess.com/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/21 this way it remains private so if you are wrong the person is not disgraced
6 Block this person just in case
7.AT your rating almost no one will cheat.
8. You lost that game fair and square-there was no cheating. Blunders were made by both people.
YIKES ! Genuine Bad Ebony
by ROBB_CHESS a few minutes ago
Not original title of tournament food thread. This forum IS for discussing pizza
by now_and_zen 3 minutes ago
What do you say one move from mating your opponent!
by jetfighter13 3 minutes ago
You have been "kicked" next time "banned"
by TheronG12 4 minutes ago
Conditional move suggestion
by ThrillerFan 5 minutes ago
Nice puzzle from my game
by JakimPL 7 minutes ago
What if . . .
by blastforme 8 minutes ago
What are the main differences between 1.d4 and 1.e4?
by Uhohspaghettio1 10 minutes ago
Find the best move for white (Master level)!
by MSC157 11 minutes ago
What's your favourite Chess Opening
by ThrillerFan 14 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!