18069 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Just played player called [name removed by moderator], he used this cheat whereby a piece disapears and even if you take all his peices you loose and at ebd of time on bliz games pieces are in old positions. Can someone fix this cheat or at least remove players like [name removed by moderator] who use it . I wrecks bliz game.
1. I seriously doubt that what you said there is true
2. If and I say IF this IS true you are breaking a rule which is to not name players suspected of cheating until they are actually caught.
3. There is no #3
4. Please use proper grammar and spelling. It is harder to take someone seriously when a 4th grader could spell better.
5. Report this to help and support at http://support.chess.com/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/21 this way it remains private so if you are wrong the person is not disgraced
6 Block this person just in case
7.AT your rating almost no one will cheat.
8. You lost that game fair and square-there was no cheating. Blunders were made by both people.
"Titled Tuesday! Host IM Danny Rensch!"
My highest win!
by TheNewMikhailTal a few minutes ago
Best excuse for losing
by nice_chess 2 minutes ago
by LostRedoubt 6 minutes ago
100 brutal games by New MT(Troll Sequence TL;DR What did my opponent do wrong?)
by TheNewMikhailTal 9 minutes ago
app analysis is buggy
by DavidValentin 9 minutes ago
Will i ever reach 1500 ?
by bala0761 10 minutes ago
by HellsWind 12 minutes ago
Fantastic study by G. Zakhodyakin
by agrix 14 minutes ago
8/3/2015 - Lure And Catch
by bluebirdbattery 14 minutes ago
Bobby Fischer Lacked Creativity ?....How Dare Me !
by The_Ghostess_Lola 14 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!