Forums

chess mail

Sort:
antiprot

OK. so this is my second time i write about this... my mail on chess.com is not working why?

philidorposition

Maybe you should describe your problem in more detail. What exactly happens when you go My Home/Email? What browser are you using and which version?

antiprot

Opera browser

when i go Email it try to login and goes error wrong username or pass

antiprot

it would be nice to work :(

philidorposition

Have you created your chess.com email account in the first place? It's not necessarily your regular chess.com username/password.

you can check that out / create it by going to My Home/Account/Edit Your Personal Profile, at the chess.com email section.

antiprot

yes i did

alekilic@chess.com

kohai

As we don't keep a record of passwords, i've synchronised your chess.com log in password and your email password so they are now the same.

When you log into your emails, please enter the same password for emails that you would use to log into chess.com. If you're still having problems, please let me know.

antiprot

ok Error: Login failed - Username or password is incorrect

same thing :(

kohai

Are you using opera for windows or opera on a mac ? So i know which to test this on

antiprot

opera windows

antiprot

all plugins installed

antiprot

can u somehow delete my mail @chess.com so i can create new?

kohai

yes ofcourse, i'll do that now for you

simster7

Could you please synchronise my password/email too. Thanks!

kohai

Ok sync'd ..

note;

As we don't keep a record of passwords, i've synchronised your chess.com log in password and your email password so they are now the same.

When you log into your emails, please enter the same password for emails that you would use to log into chess.com. If you're still having problems, please let me know.

simster7

I'm so sorry for all the hassle, but I still can't log in to my mail.

I'm using Chrome 11.0.696.34 beta on Mac OS X 10.6.6. I've also tried Firefox, Opera and using the POP on Gmail. I always get the "Incorrect password" message.

Thanks, again, for all your help!

Sergey-Snk

Could you synchronise my email too. I have similarly problem. I use IE 9 and also tried Chrome browser.

Mail: sergey-snk@chess.com

kohai

Ok its been sync'd now, can you try again please

Sergey-Snk
kohai wrote:

Ok its been sync'd now, can you try again please

Error: Login failed - Username or password is incorrect

kohai

Frown  I am trying to get the email issue fixed. Sorry about this.