Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Chess.com bugs...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

snckm3602005

So I have been using the chess.com app for a while now and experience a lot of bugs. Want to see if I am the only one. To start about 3 days ago it totally erased my account of nearly 1000 played games with a final rating just over 1350. Now I have to start all over. Second it constantly logs me off. I thought it was my Internet server but have proved many times it's not. Also sometimes during a game it will not show the players last move yet my clock keeps running or it makes their pieces disappear. Lots of bugs I hope get corrected including get my old account back!!!!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

Hydra

Sorry you are experiencing this problem.

I would just like to ask a question to help identify the problem and hopefully be able to provide a solution.

1) What device are you using? (Iphone, android or Windows mobile 7)

Regards

Hydra

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

snckm3602005

iPod app

• 3 years ago · Quote · #4

Hydra

Are you using the most up to date version ?

When was the last time you updated it?

Regards

Hydra

• 3 years ago · Quote · #5

snckm3602005

Recently. It is up to date

• 3 years ago · Quote · #6

Hydra

Was your old account a facebook account or a normal sign up account?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #7

snckm3602005

Normal sign up I don't use Facebook. That's the thing, it didn't erase my account, it just got rid of all my games and Elo rating. I also don't like when people abandon hopeless games with a bunch of time left and I have to sit there and wait 10 minutes for their clock to expire, yet if I get kicked off and have to resign in, even if it takes 20 seconds, I am told I abandoned the game and get a loss
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #8

Hydra

What was you previous account name?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #9

snckm3602005

Same thing it is now

• 3 years ago · Quote · #10

snckm3602005

I think it happened right around the time they gave me a free week of diamond membership. That's when all my games stats and Elo rating was erased

Post your reply: