Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Chesscom outperforms Netflix


  • 4 years ago · Quote · #1

    simpledimple

    Has anyone tried to hear the dialogue of a netflix streamed movie? Don't even try if you need the airconditioner on. You could try pressing earphones to your ears, but even at their nearly subsonic audio level, it can make your ears hurt.  With the audio volume Chesscom puts out however, I can place the earphones on my neck and hear any audio safely and easily.    If only ChessCom streamed Movies. So what do you think, shall we petition Chesscom to put Netflix out of buisness?

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #2

    baddogno

    I don't have Netflix, so please excuse me if this question sounds stupid, but are you sure there isn't a volume control somewhere that you are missing?

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #3

    simpledimple

    baddogno wrote:

    I don't have Netflix, so please excuse me if this question sounds stupid, but are you sure there isn't a volume control somewhere that you are missing?


     Absolutely certain.

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #4

    trysts

    Why don't we get Chess.com to put Taco Bell out of business? Chess.com has better margaritasLaughing

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #5

    simpledimple

    trysts wrote:

    Why don't we get Chess.com to put Taco Bell out of business? Chess.com has better margaritas


     Really Trysts ,  You shouldn't show your inability to follow a subject so much.

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #6

    trysts

    simpledimple wrote:
    trysts wrote:

    Why don't we get Chess.com to put Taco Bell out of business? Chess.com has better margaritas


     Really Trysts ,  You shouldn't show your inability to follow a subject so much.


    Oh! So you don't want Chess.com to put Taco Bell out of business?! Do you work for Taco Bell? Is Taco Bell trying to put Netflix out of business and have Chess.com be the patsy?

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #7

    simpledimple

    trysts wrote:
    simpledimple wrote:
    trysts wrote:

    Why don't we get Chess.com to put Taco Bell out of business? Chess.com has better margaritas


     Really Trysts ,  You shouldn't show your inability to follow a subject so much.


    Oh! So you don't want Chess.com to put Taco Bell out of business?! Do you work for Taco Bell? Is Taco Bell trying to put Netflix out of business and have Chess.com be the patsy?


     I will try to use mono sylables.   ChessCom out performs Netflix in Netflix own arena. Try jokes that have a point.

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #8

    trysts

    simpledimple wrote:


     I will try to use mono sylables.   ChessCom out performs Netflix in Netflix own arena. Try jokes that have a point.


    I'm sorry, I didn't know about the movie rental branch of Chess.comEmbarassed I just messaged erik about having "The birth of a nation" mailed to me! I hope the sound quality is as good as you say.

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #9

    simpledimple

    trysts wrote:
    simpledimple wrote:


     I will try to use mono sylables.   ChessCom out performs Netflix in Netflix own arena. Try jokes that have a point.


    I'm sorry, I didn't know about the movie rental branch of Chess.com I just messaged erik about having "The birth of a nation" mailed to me! I hope the sound quality is as good as you say.


     I Got even You to imagine such a vision for chesscom    CHECKMATE     GOOD NIGHT TRYSTS

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #10

    trysts

    SPACESHUTTLE OUTPERFORMS NETFLIX!!!!

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #11

    trysts

    C.I.A. SELLS MORE HEROIN THAN NETFLIX!!

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #12

    furtiveking

    simpledimple wrote:
    baddogno wrote:

    I don't have Netflix, so please excuse me if this question sounds stupid, but are you sure there isn't a volume control somewhere that you are missing?


     Absolutely certain.


    Perhaps you need to look again. I use netflix all the time... there IS a volume control, and it can get quite loud.

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #13

    ANason21

    Every single one of Trysts' posts in this thread is hilarious.  Well done Trysts.  

     

    Unrelatedly, Simpledimple, why are you such a Taco Bell fanboy?

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #14

    ilikeflags

    everyone's a troll these days

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #15

    trysts

    ANason21 wrote:

    Every single one of Trysts' posts in this thread is hilarious.  Well done Trysts.  

     

    Unrelatedly, Simpledimple, why are you such a Taco Bell fanboy?


    Laughing

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #16

    jesterville

    LOL trysts, you are one of my favs...you always make me laugh...

    ...so you guys feel that Chess.com has the "volume market" cornered?...following your analysis...it therefore means that every net provider that offers clear audio is a competitor to Netflex, and can enter the "movie rental market" whenever they feel like...this however will provide a huge list of competitors that Chess.com would now have to compete with, if erik takes your advice and fully utilises his "competitive advantage" on providing clear audio...(har har har)

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #18

    jesterville

    Natalia...of course you have never heard of Netflix...the reason for this is because it is all part of the "western propaganda machinery"...which of course is not allowed in the "Mother Land" (har har....ps I can't seem to get the smiley icon working)...

  • 4 years ago · Quote · #19

    dashkee94

    The reason I'm cancelling my Netflix account is the problems with streaming--the videos lag a lot.  I have also had problems with audio on some, but not most, of their videos.  And now, they just sent me an e-mail stating that for the price I'm paying, I must choose between streaming or DVD's--I can no longer have both.  So I'm choosing neither and saving my money.  I've never had any similar problems with chess.com--at the longest, it may take 20 seconds to load, and then plays fine all the way through.  So I have to agree that chess.com outperforms Netflix.

    trysts

    I dunno--Netflix never blew up 60 seconds after lift off, or crashed and burned on re-entry, but the CIA is a slam-in-your-arm-dunk.  Laughing

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #20

    coolking777

    1


Back to Top

Post your reply: