Forums

Closed account... why?

Sort:
HENCE10

close one account,keep the best

SneakySwashbuckler25

When i was on chess.com a survey came up. I completed it then norton fended off 8 attacks

Lagomorph
SneakySwashbuckler25 wrote:

When i was on chess.com a survey came up. I completed it then norton fended off 8 attacks

Who was the survey from.....chess.com itself ? Never seen one.

Norton is overzealous, always has been.

SneakySwashbuckler25

No. A hacker. It had a Iphone 6 for £1 as the prize so im pretty sure it isn't legit.Cool

Drunk_Magnus_Carlsen

I cannot log in to my account. I know what my username and password is but it wont let me. I tried to click the "forgot my password" button and then use my email but it said my email was not affiliated with an account. I also tried to make a new account using that username and it said the username was already taken. It's been a while since I last logged in and I'm confused. I made this temporary account to seek assistance. Please help.

My old username was grahamtandrew

macer75
dsfsdljlkdsf49846556 wrote:

I cannot log in to my account. I know what my username and password is but it wont let me. I tried to click the "forgot my password" button and then use my email but it said my email was not affiliated with an account. I also tried to make a new account using that username and it said the username was already taken. It's been a while since I last logged in and I'm confused. I made this temporary account to seek assistance. Please help.

My old username was grahamtandrew

For the time being, I would recommend making sure that you NEVER log out of this new account you've created. Good luck trying to log in again if that happens.

Drunk_Magnus_Carlsen

Thanks