Forums

Download all my games

Sort:
HaydenPanettiere

Hello everyone.

I not see  Download all my games in one PGN anymore , not can find it anymore.

Thanks !

Kansha

Hey HAYDENFANXOX, unfortunately we no longer have that option available, sorry :(

When someone would download all their games it would take a toll on the server since they were downloading all games ever played on the site which in some cases was thousands of games.

HaydenPanettiere

Ok, thank U so much for the info Kansha

Kansha

You're welcome !

CountEgmont

I want that featre back or i will cancel my subscription.

CGoldthorpe

I would like to know how to, at very least, grab one game at a time and append it to the pgn file of my choice, in PGN format. You can always limit the number of games downloaded per day. How about letting someone only download games played in the last X days??

Can I get ANY of my games at all?

MSC157

I guess it's around 50. I mean, one page.

Kansha

CGoldthorpe, yes you can download games. 

Go to your games archive - http://www.chess.com/home/game_archive?member=CGoldthorpe

Then click "view" on the game that you want to download.

On the new page, click "get PGN" on the right hand side of the screen, next to the move box. This will cause your game PGN to automatically be downloaded to your PC.

You can also go to your games archive, then click "select all" then click "download pgn" and you will be able to download an entire page of games!

Hopefully that helps :)

Kelvin_Mbugua

Can I just download all the games on a certain specific time control I have ever played

Martin_Stahl
unbane wrote:

Can I just download all the games on a certain specific time control I have ever played

Unless you have very few games, there's no way through the interface to do it. If you can program, you can use the Public API but that will have all games in the archives that can be pulled, on the monthly archives.