Forums

how can I change language settings?

Sort:
Lorso

I've set the site language to italian, but it has been translated so poorly that I prefer to set it back to english. I don't find the page where I can do it. Does anyone know?

Junesson

I know they have Spanish available and I switched to it.  I like using the website in Spanish but not all the time.  But the way to do this is not clear at all on this otherwise excellent website.  In short I would also like a good answer.  Thanks for asking.  

Kansha

you can change the site language by clicking the following link and going to "language"

http://www.chess.com/home/edit_profile

DrFrank124c

They don't have my native language available, Lower Slobbovian.

Lorso

@Kansha: thank you

Kansha

My pleasure, Lorso :)

Kasvarof

Another it is by visit any Chess.com site then at the most bottom of the page you will see tab of language and language being used, then click it.

nutterball66

I changed my language by accident and I don't know how to change it back because it's a different language 

manekapa
nutterball66 wrote:

I changed my language by accident and I don't know how to change it back because it's a different language 

You should see several links at the bottom of the page. Click on the second link from the left. It should show a list of languages including English.

sidanesth

English

sidanesth

null

PedroKarlovac

Kansha, thank you