Sort:
Hakuoh

u beat heaps of people

Abarai
Hey.hey.hey
Abarai
Jack!Hey u!
chessfanforlife
as long as i can play chess here and talk.....as soon i graduate from university...i'll buy a diamond account!.....
SteveIgnorant
Thanks I was wondering how we accumulated points. I've viewed and peoples profiles and they had several points while I had only a few.
alexhubble326

thats pretty neat i cannot wait until i can buy the lifelong membership

caretaker
I'm a new guy on the block, and I see 1200 behind my name. Does that mean I have to loose 200 to get a T-shirt?
KaTiE_LadY
How will you get them too us? Ask for our address, no way! By the way who is the founder of this website?
KaTiE_LadY
oh.....also a neat idea is for a person who gets 10000 points will get a diamond account-free!
qtsii
I think we should get points for playing greeter games
shuttlechess92

if i reach 1000 points, do I have to send erik my address and all- how do I know he won't stalk me (jk).   Would I have to email erik or would I be notified immediately?

qtsii

I am ready for my T-shirt! I would like my signed by Eric and all the staff ;-)

artfizz

checkmate5000 wrote: How many people are there actually who work for chess.com??

"about half of them"

artfizz

batgirl wrote:

I passed my first millenium a while back. It was quite uneventful.

I passed my second millenium about 8 years ago. There was some speculation that the world would (nearly) end. However, it turned out to be quite uneventful too.

artfizz

Sprite wrote:

...  Not to mention the fact I will actually say something worthwhile. ...

"My parents went to chess.com and all I got was this lousy T-shirt".

but

points every time you post a comment

but

hi on way to 100000000000

but

silly

artfizz

but wrote:

points every time you post a comment

but, could you live with yourself knowing you'd got them out of context i.e.  without quoting somebody?

Taxi

Perhaps if 1000 is too hard, you could do a pair of chess.com socks for 500 points...your Nan would after all! Cool

This forum topic has been locked