Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

How do I get "Points"?

• 7 years ago · #81

chessknot

I posted some comments in the Its About Time thread under Fun & Trivia but could not see the thread in the Forums page... should we be looking elsewhere on chess.com for a list of articles?
  • 7 years ago · #82

Bishop357

I think I'll just buy one.By the time I get 1000 points I'll have it worn out and need another anyway...Wink
  • 7 years ago · #83

Wheeldog

I'm one point closer.  Or is this considered a spammy method?  By the way, Monty Python likes Spam.
  • 7 years ago · #84

checkmate5000

How many people are there actually who work for chess.com??
  • 7 years ago · #85

xbigboy

When we reach 100 posts, could you give each contributor to this thread, (more like a string now) a sleeve of a shirt? It's about one tenth of the T-shirt!
  • 7 years ago · #86

SonofPearl

All that happened when I got to a 1000 points was that I made a mental note to myself to get some fresh air once in a while...Laughing
  • 7 years ago · #87

batgirl

I passed my first millenium a while back. It was quite uneventful.

• 7 years ago · #88

Reservesmonkey

I just got my 100th and am wondering why I waste so much time getting them
  • 7 years ago · #89

chessica

I;m curious to know what's inscribed on the T shirt? Kiss

Wink

• 7 years ago · #90

Logicalfan10

i'm typing a comment, i get a point. ps. if you live in a different country, do you still get the prize.
  • 7 years ago · #91

longhairluke

hold on....... I want that shirt
  • 7 years ago · #92

4moveloss

Hey Eric, friends?
  • 7 years ago · #93

cmh0114

Erik, is it true?  You aren't giving out T-Shirts for getting to 1000 points?  Cry  
    lol, jk.  It's fun just participating in the forums and competing with my friends for points.  Laughing  I do think it would be useful to have something like a point-redemption program, though, except then it would be hard to see how many points someone has actually earned.  Hmmmm...
  • 7 years ago · #94

spair75

wow a t-shirt!

Get in there!!!!

• 7 years ago · #95

GrimReaper7752

Good idea shadowc, but I will gladly take the T-shirt if I ever reach there and wear it with prideCool
  • 7 years ago · #96

fredster50

i agree!| please all go the forum titled tournaments to help me out i sortta stuck!
  • 7 years ago · #97

Redwall

Is shiping cost included?
  • 7 years ago · #98

Darren96

la la la
  • 7 years ago · #99

xbigboy

blah blah blah gimmieapoint blah blah onlyonemeaslypoint blah blah blah.
  • 7 years ago · #100

cmh0114

This forum has become really stupid.  If you have a question about points or something that's actually worth hearing, say it, but don't spam the forums just to get points.  

*coughxbigboyandDarren96cough*

Erik, is there a setting where you can report a spam comment?

This forum topic has been locked.