Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

How do I get "Points"?

• 3 years ago · #641

THENUKA_U

yes

• 3 years ago · #642

Charanjit2921

make this chess family large and larfer ....

• 2 years ago · #643

KnightOfDaLivingDead

a t-shirt would be nice...

• 2 years ago · #644

The_Chess_Ninja

it sure would! I wish i got 18000+ points 2 years ago....

• 2 years ago · #645

Rafchess

erik wrote:

Member Points: Chess.com keeps track of all of your contributions to the site such as comments, blog posts, forum participation, articles, etc. Each contribution counts for points. This helps members know how involved each other are in Chess.com!y much

SmileThank you very much for the counsel.Wish you Happy New Year with best success althru.!

• 2 years ago · #646

Rafchess

blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

So, there's not much use for points? Couldn't I trade premiumship or something like that?

Well it seems that a long time ago you could swap them for a t shirt or something but now it just shows level of activity :)

Cool I think it's not all over !! yHope for the best & try earnest!!!

• 2 years ago · #647

blackfirestorm666

Rafchess wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

So, there's not much use for points? Couldn't I trade premiumship or something like that?

Well it seems that a long time ago you could swap them for a t shirt or something but now it just shows level of activity :)

I think it's not all over !! yHope for the best & try earnest!!!

Well with over 117K points if I haven't earned nowt by now its unlikely anyone else is LOL Wink

• 2 years ago · #648

trysts

blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    Rafchess wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

Well with over 117K points if I haven't earned nowt by now its unlikely anyone else is LOL

If BFS666 says you don't get anything for points, then you don't get anything for pointsLaughing

• 2 years ago · #649

blackfirestorm666

trysts wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    Rafchess wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

Well with over 117K points if I haven't earned nowt by now its unlikely anyone else is LOL

If BFS666 says you don't get anything for points, then you don't get anything for points

Its not a case of that dear trysts lol I am just saying if they was going to award anything for points I should have received something by now Tongue out

• 2 years ago · #650

PrawnEatsPrawn

trysts wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    Rafchess wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

If BFS666 says you don't get anything for points, then you don't get anything for points

Not quite true, she attracts the envy and admiration of we lesser lights.

That should be plenty.

• 2 years ago · #651

blackfirestorm666

PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:
    trysts wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    Rafchess wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

Not quite true, she attracts the envy and admiration of we lesser lights.

That should be plenty.

Plus I get to GMAO at the comments about it Laughing

• 2 years ago · #652

trysts

Laughing

• 2 years ago · #653

xqsme

Unless erik has something up his sleeve, like rebates on Chess goods, it looks like a useless redundant statistic... nudge nudge, wink wink !

• 2 years ago · #654

blackfirestorm666

xqsme wrote:

Unless erik has something up his sleeve, like rebates on Chess goods, it looks like a useless redundant statistic... nudge nudge, wink wink !

Well not really it just means I am the second biggest chatterbox on the site Laughing (not sure if thats a good thing or not yet Undecided)

• 2 years ago · #655

Rafchess

blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    Rafchess wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

Well with over 117K points if I haven't earned nowt by now its unlikely anyone else is

Innocent...117k pts is a good earning!! many of my wii mates go home with 200 pts  earning.prospect is better here to get millions deposit !! get a trophy and keep it at home!!

• 2 years ago · #656

DrawMaster

For a modest fee, I will vist you homepage and increase your profile view count. Wink

• 2 years ago · #657

blackfirestorm666

DrawMaster wrote:

For a modest fee, I will vist you homepage and increase your profile view count.

(I think) I actually have more profile views than member points hehehe

• 2 years ago · #658

PrawnEatsPrawn

blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    DrawMaster wrote:

For a modest fee, I will vist you homepage and increase your profile view count.

I had to look.... damn!

• 2 years ago · #659

blackfirestorm666

PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    DrawMaster wrote:

I had to look.... damn!

*Donna goes into a fit of choking she laughs so much* Laughing

• 2 years ago · #660

blackfirestorm666

Profile Views: 136042

This forum topic has been locked.