Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

How do I get "Points"?

• 3 years ago · #701

MonkeyPawn

So what happens if I like the site on facebook? 100 points?

• 3 years ago · #702

MonkeyPawn

Also what do you consider "spam" as?  Something like "i like this site...i like this site...i like this site...i like this site...i like this site...i like this site..." or does it also include worthless comments like writing "+13, -14 ect'' in the tactics trainer (which I do alot)?

• 3 years ago · #703

winerkleiner

And can we sell our points to others?  What would be a fair price per point?

• 3 years ago · #704

3sdabovethemean

Is shipping to Alaska free?
  • 3 years ago · #705

winerkleiner

Oh ha shipping ok I read that wrong.  Double vision wine makes me see differently. 

• 3 years ago · #706

Rafchess

winerkleiner wrote:
    Rafchess wrote:
    winerkleiner wrote:

So what you're saying is when I get (earn) 3000 points I get a home in Hawaii?  Sweet!

Yes, Justice thats the way to...be more sweet!!!

What no happy face for me?

LaughingLaughingLaughing...! here it is!! could not drag one  box full sweets!!!! sorry for that.

• 3 years ago · #707

winerkleiner

Rafchess wrote:
    winerkleiner wrote:
    Rafchess wrote:
    winerkleiner wrote:

So what you're saying is when I get (earn) 3000 points I get a home in Hawaii?  Sweet!

Yes, Justice thats the way to...be more sweet!!!

What no happy face for me?

...! here it is!! could not drag one  box full sweets!!!! sorry for that.

Sweet

• 3 years ago · #708

lion060751

Don't let not having many points give you a pain in your stomach. Sometime we have to accept that we can't change something. But do keep on socializing and sharing . And playing wonderful chess!

• 3 years ago · #709

winerkleiner

How do you get points, I think you can buy them at Walmart or score them down a seedy ally.

I aquired mine by, well I better not go into that here.

I couldn't walk for a week.

• 3 years ago · #710

AlCzervik

Send me $100, and I'll send back points

• 3 years ago · #711

asna

why am i not getting points when i winCry

• 3 years ago · #712

sajay

when you win only you are gaining.. when you publish a 'content' it is supposed to be useful for everyone !!!

in other words when you win you gain ratings

• 3 years ago · #713

winerkleiner

TMIMITW wrote:

But there's 4,000,000 people here, if they all send you $100 how in the world would you come up with all those points? 

• 3 years ago · #714

AlCzervik

winerkleiner wrote:
    TMIMITW wrote:

But there's 4,000,000 people here, if they all send you $100 how in the world would you come up with all those points? 

Point taken. I have many points. Should I point them out, or simply point to them?

Points for sale! I also want to let everyone know that I have a bank account in Nigeria that wants to transfer $1 million to them if they simply give me their bank account information.

As the car attendant said to Ferris Bueller, "trust me.....I'm a professional".  

• 3 years ago · #715

sajay

i am stoping tracking this !! Laughing

i am sure erik will message all if once agin he decide to give away t shirts.

• 3 years ago · #716

AlCzervik

sajay, send me the check before you uncheck tracking.

• 3 years ago · #717

Rafchess

lion060751 wrote:

Don't let not having many points give you a pain in your stomach. Sometime we have to accept that we can't change something. But do keep on socializing and sharing . And playing wonderful chess!

Laughingwell, try some antacid tabs before u go playing for points!!New chat also may be added with ur expounded recipe!!!to get a  better result.

• 3 years ago · #718

winerkleiner

TMIMITW wrote:
    winerkleiner wrote:
    TMIMITW wrote:

Point taken. I have many points. Should I point them out, or simply point to them?

Points for sale! I also want to let everyone know that I have a bank account in Nigeria that wants to transfer $1 million to them if they simply give me their bank account information.

As the car attendant said to Ferris Bueller, "trust me.....I'm a professional".  

Lol trust is the key

• 3 years ago · #719

winerkleiner

winerkleiner wrote:

How do you get points, I think you can buy them at Walmart or score them down a seedy ally.

I aquired mine by, well I better not go into that here.

I couldn't walk for a week.

My treadmill broke down and I waited a week to get it fixed

• 3 years ago · #720

blackfirestorm666

winerkleiner wrote:
    TMIMITW wrote:

I could probably cover it Laughing

This forum topic has been locked.