Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

How do I get "Points"?


  • 2 years ago · #761

    winerkleiner

    Would praying for points help? or

    Would preying for points help?

  • 2 years ago · #762

    prasheek

    Are you going to ship the T-shirt anywhere across the world ? or is it limited only to the U.S. ?

  • 2 years ago · #763

    0092678

    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • 2 years ago · #764

    AlCzervik

    There are no more shirts. They all ended up going to blackfirestorm and a muppet. Then, they ran out of ink, but used the remaining money to pay for a redesign.

  • 2 years ago · #765

    blackfirestorm666

    They actually stopped the t shirts long before my points rose enough :/

  • 2 years ago · #766

    legoplaychess

    One way of getting big points is to win tournaments

  • 2 years ago · #767

    blackfirestorm666

  • 2 years ago · #768

    ThatHoustonGuy

    blackfirestorm666 wrote:

    Okay, BFS666, but the thread is about how to get pointS.  You just gave a single point.
  • 2 years ago · #769

    kco

    MDMesser wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:

    Okay, BFS666, but the thread is about how to get pointS.  You just gave a single point.

      better ?

  • 2 years ago · #770

    ThatHoustonGuy

    kco wrote:
    MDMesser wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:

    Okay, BFS666, but the thread is about how to get pointS.  You just gave a single point.

      better ?

    Now -THAT- is what I'm talkin' about!  There are indeed POINTS there!  One of 'em should have a chess.com t-shirt hangin' from it, though.

  • 2 years ago · #771

    steelfish

    thank you for answering the point question cause I had no idea how I earned 2 whole points...

  • 2 years ago · #772

    blackfirestorm666

    Any idea how many points I would get for this?

  • 2 years ago · #773

    ThatHoustonGuy

    About 1/3rd of what I'd get for this.
  • 2 years ago · #774

    AlCzervik

    blackfirestorm666 wrote:

    Any idea how many points I would get for this?

     

    I think it depends on how hard someone throws it.

  • 2 years ago · #775

    blackfirestorm666

    TMIMITW wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:

    Any idea how many points I would get for this?

     

    I think it depends on how hard someone throws it.

    And if it spins mid-flight

  • 2 years ago · #776

    netzach

    Or ricochets ?

    ( Like the word '' ricochets '' so had to make that spam-post :)

  • 2 years ago · #777

    AlCzervik

    @ firestorm, Yes. Knuckler? Curveball? Slider? SO many variables. This may be why no one has given you an answer.

  • 2 years ago · #778

    blackfirestorm666

    TMIMITW wrote:

    @ firestorm, Yes. Knuckler? Curveball? Slider? SO many variables. This may be why no one has given you an answer.

    Laughing

  • 2 years ago · #779

    Brian1

    PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE POINTS SYSTEM WORKS...?

  • 2 years ago · #780

    Brian1

    TRY AGAIN CAN U TELL ME HOW POINTS SYSTEM WORKS...?


Back to Top
This forum topic has been locked.