Forums

How do I get "Points"?

Sort:
EnGliSHCheSsPlAy

submitting an article..you know.. you get points!

DannyOboy

I don't understand, so shadowc if you require incentive to participate how is it that you come to this site? to play chess perhaps? to participate perhaps? Conspiracy? I hope you're joking. Just stiring the pot a bit perhaps for fun, I can appreciate that. If you need a tshirt so bad do what I did and go to an op shop & get one from thier free bin, borrow a texta and write chess.com on it. Yay. Now there's an idea for chess.com staff, why not get patrons to design a tshirt for chess.com and the winner gets a free t. matter of fact if anyone emails me I'll send them a *free "t" or even a *free "T".

*The *free "t" or "T" would be sent via this forum in the body text of a reply post or email reply. In no way does a free "t" or "T" represent a free tshirt or any item of clothing or apparell.

Or of course you may like to accept this free t, here's another one: t and yet another free t: T.

Yours in conspiracy, Oboy.

My bands name is "Free beer", everywhere we play it's packed and then a brawl ensues. People complaing of the lack of "free" beer, poor unfortunates.

killer-2

?

dwaxe

Just FYI, they've cancelled the free T-shirt for 1000 points thing...

erik
dwaxe wrote:

maybe i'll just create a virtual chess.com T-shirt and give that to people who ask :)

zlhflans

I'm wearing a virtual shirt from c.com. The virtual tag itches. Can you do the next batch of virtual shirts tagless?

redlite462

would that be virtually tagless? :)

artfizz
dwaxe wrote: Just FYI, they've cancelled the free T-shirt for 1000 points thing...
erik wrote: maybe i'll just create a virtual chess.com T-shirt and give that to people who ask :)

Well, I'm sorry - call me mercenary if you like, but I'm going to immediately stop

Evil_Homer
artfizz wrote:
erik wrote:
dwaxe wrote:

maybe i'll just create a virtual chess.com T-shirt and give that to people who ask :)

Well, I'm sorry - call me mercenary if you like, but I'm going to immediately stop

Mercenary! Tongue out

I got mine for stumping up more Cash! Well worth it though Laughing

DVJ
erik wrote:

Member Points: Chess.com keeps track of all of your contributions to the site such as comments, blog posts, forum participation, articles, etc. Each contribution counts for points. This helps members know how involved each other are in Chess.com!

DVJ

i know how to get the member pts.comments,blogs,forums participation,articles etc.i will get more & more pts.!!!

artfizz wrote:

but wrote:

points every time you post a comment

but, could you live with yourself knowing you'd got them out of context i.e.  without quoting somebody?

killer-2

that's #103

killer-2
artfizz wrote:

batgirl wrote:

I passed my first millenium a while back. It was quite uneventful.

I passed my second millenium about 8 years ago. There was some speculation that the world would (nearly) end. However, it turned out to be quite uneventful too.

how is that possible? you only have 884!

KillaBeez

Haha!  You actually do not get that?

vagamundo

Right on!!!  I didn't know about the free T-shirt with 1000 points...  Good one!

radialap

i am stuck on 9 and don't know how to get points

artfizz
radialap wrote: i am stuck on 9 and don't know how to get points

I wonder if the fact that you now have 10 points - one more than you had BEFORE you posted in this forum - will suggest where points come from?

mwaltenburg

I guess that I have a long way to go before I get that T-shirt then huh!

ChessIsBliss

Have I found the meaning of life?....Close!

artfizz

batgirl wrote: I passed my first millenium a while back. It was quite uneventful.

artfizz wrote: I passed my second millenium about 8 years ago. There was some speculation that the world would (nearly) end. However, it turned out to be quite uneventful too.

killer-2 wrote: how is that possible? you only have 884!

KillaBeez wrote:Haha!  You actually do not get that?

My apologies, killer-2. I should have said: "I passed THE second millenium ..."

This forum topic has been locked