How do I get "Points"?

• 6 years ago · #141

but

silly

• 6 years ago · #142

artfizz

but wrote:

points every time you post a comment

but, could you live with yourself knowing you'd got them out of context i.e.  without quoting somebody?

• 6 years ago · #143

Taxi

Perhaps if 1000 is too hard, you could do a pair of chess.com socks for 500 points...your Nan would after all! Cool

• 6 years ago · #144

EnGliSHCheSsPlAy

submitting an article..you know.. you get points!

• 6 years ago · #145

DannyOboy

I don't understand, so shadowc if you require incentive to participate how is it that you come to this site? to play chess perhaps? to participate perhaps? Conspiracy? I hope you're joking. Just stiring the pot a bit perhaps for fun, I can appreciate that. If you need a tshirt so bad do what I did and go to an op shop & get one from thier free bin, borrow a texta and write chess.com on it. Yay. Now there's an idea for chess.com staff, why not get patrons to design a tshirt for chess.com and the winner gets a free t. matter of fact if anyone emails me I'll send them a *free "t" or even a *free "T".

*The *free "t" or "T" would be sent via this forum in the body text of a reply post or email reply. In no way does a free "t" or "T" represent a free tshirt or any item of clothing or apparell.

Or of course you may like to accept this free t, here's another one: t and yet another free t: T.

Yours in conspiracy, Oboy.

My bands name is "Free beer", everywhere we play it's packed and then a brawl ensues. People complaing of the lack of "free" beer, poor unfortunates.

• 6 years ago · #146

killer-2

?

• 6 years ago · #147

dwaxe

Just FYI, they've cancelled the free T-shirt for 1000 points thing...

• 6 years ago · #148

erik

dwaxe wrote:

maybe i'll just create a virtual chess.com T-shirt and give that to people who ask :)

• 6 years ago · #149

zlhflans

I'm wearing a virtual shirt from c.com. The virtual tag itches. Can you do the next batch of virtual shirts tagless?

• 6 years ago · #150

redlite462

would that be virtually tagless? :)

• 6 years ago · #151

artfizz

dwaxe wrote: Just FYI, they've cancelled the free T-shirt for 1000 points thing...
    erik wrote: maybe i'll just create a virtual chess.com T-shirt and give that to people who ask :)

Well, I'm sorry - call me mercenary if you like, but I'm going to immediately stop

• 6 years ago · #152

Evil_Homer

artfizz wrote:
    erik wrote:
    dwaxe wrote:

maybe i'll just create a virtual chess.com T-shirt and give that to people who ask :)

Well, I'm sorry - call me mercenary if you like, but I'm going to immediately stop

Mercenary! Tongue out

I got mine for stumping up more Cash! Well worth it though Laughing

• 6 years ago · #153

DVJ

erik wrote:

Member Points: Chess.com keeps track of all of your contributions to the site such as comments, blog posts, forum participation, articles, etc. Each contribution counts for points. This helps members know how involved each other are in Chess.com!

• 6 years ago · #154

DVJ

i know how to get the member pts.comments,blogs,forums participation,articles etc.i will get more & more pts.!!!

artfizz wrote:

but wrote:

points every time you post a comment

but, could you live with yourself knowing you'd got them out of context i.e.  without quoting somebody?

• 6 years ago · #155

killer-2

that's #103

• 6 years ago · #156

killer-2

artfizz wrote:

batgirl wrote:

I passed my first millenium a while back. It was quite uneventful.

I passed my second millenium about 8 years ago. There was some speculation that the world would (nearly) end. However, it turned out to be quite uneventful too.

how is that possible? you only have 884!

• 6 years ago · #157

KillaBeez

Haha!  You actually do not get that?

• 6 years ago · #158

vagamundo

Right on!!!  I didn't know about the free T-shirt with 1000 points...  Good one!

• 6 years ago · #159

Eiwob

Is there a list of what activities you get points for and how many points you get for each forum post, article etc.?

• 6 years ago · #160

radialap

i am stuck on 9 and don't know how to get points

This forum topic has been locked.