Forums

How do you see your own Timeout Schedule

Sort:
Zacob

I have looked everywhere in my stats and in my home page. Is it because i am a non-paying member, or is there somewhere i didn't check? Please help.

Maxx_Dragon

My timeouts are listed on my online page. Then again I'm a paying member so maybe this doesn't apply to you.  >:[

Zacob

how do you get to online page then?

knightspawn5

On your homepage, go to the right and click online chess, all your info will be there...

knightspawn5

On your homepage, go to the right and click online chess, all your info will be there when the box drops down.  These are you're stats:

You have had no time outs at all so far.........

Zacob

what is a timeout?

Zacob

i just forgot.

Zacob

how did you take a screenshot and post it? I tried to do that with a screenshot of mine except it said picture not valid.??

blueemu
Zacob wrote:

how did you take a screenshot and post it? I tried to do that with a screenshot of mine except it said picture not valid.??

You have to upload it in an acceptable format... almost all sites accept JPEGs.

Zacob

yeah i did that and it gave me the error image not recognizable. Do you have to upload it on the internet first or something.??

knightspawn5

I just copied and pasted it...  A timeout is where you or your opponent doesn't make a move in the time allotted.  Then, the game is awarded to the the other because of the timeout.  

Zacob

i wish i could win my tournaments like that or in any way really. I'm loosing all of them

knightspawn5

Once in a while you will.  It doesnt happen often, but it does happen...