Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Is this facility available?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #1

dOrrrr

Hello all,

Last night my friend asked me if we could go over one of my recent games. I was wondering if there is an analysis board that I can invite him to so that I can make the moves and he can see the position? Basically like an online lesson I guess but no one is getting paid:) Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dom

• 2 years ago · Quote · #2

fredm73

see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desktop_sharing

I use TeamViewer.  Bring up a chess program (like SCID).  You and friend can both manipulate the board.  Combine with Google voice/video chat (or other), and away you go.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #3

dOrrrr

Hey mate, thanks a lot for the suggestion.

Do you know if it is available on Chess.com, is what I meant. Like 'Invite to private board,' and then talk via skype or whatever?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #4

Scottrf

It's possible in Live Chess, but I'm not sure how.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #5

Cogwheel

It's possible in Live Chess by going to New Game and selecting Analysis Board. You can then find him in the Friends tab, click on his name and click Invite to Analysis Board. Have fun.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #6

Cogwheel

Or, of course, you could go to the finished game (chess.com/livechess/myhome), and click Analyze in Live, then invite him, saving you the trouble of loading the game and creating the analysis board.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #7

dOrrrr

That's awesome guys thanks a lot! I'll give it a try.

Cheers!

• 10 months ago · Quote · #8

upen2002

hi

• 10 months ago · Quote · #9

AndyClifton

It's down the hall, first door to your right.

Post your reply: