Forums

Live Chess interface is messed up. How do i fix it?

Sort:
cartmankyle

Dear you guys,

Somehow, the box containing the Tabs(Alerts, Friends, Chat, Games) has moved downwards and I can't restore it. I can still see the Tabs but the box is tiny and i can't read anything that's in there. The upper box(the one with the Graph and Games) now occupies more than 75% of the right hand side of the screen, earlier it was 50-50. Is there any way i can fix it?

ivandh

Hit ctrl-F5 or ctrl-shift-F5 or if that doesn't work go to google and type in do a barrel roll. It won't fix anything but it's awesome.

cartmankyle
ivandh wrote:

Hit ctrl-F5 or ctrl-shift-F5 or if that doesn't work go to google and type in do a barrel roll. It won't fix anything but it's awesome.

Didn't work. By the way, have you tried typing 'Zerg Rush' on Google?

Amelia

Both the barrel roll and Zerg rush are awesome, thanks for sharing that! cartmankyle, by chance did you click on the simple board view option? Does the view restore to normal if you click on 'Full Board' located under the chat box?

cartmankyle
Calamondin wrote:

Both the barrel roll and Zerg rush are awesome, thanks for sharing that! cartmankyle, by chance did you click on the simple board view option? Does the view restore to normal if you click on 'Full Board' located under the chat box?

Thanks for replying. And no, I hadn't clicked on the 'Simple Board' option. But, I did now and it restored the view to normal!! But, as soon as I clicked on 'Full Board', it went back to being messed up. I like the 'Full Board' interface better but it sucks that I can't see any alerts anymore. =(

Amelia

What web browser are you using? You may be able to adjust the Zoom view on that page and make it better. 

cartmankyle

I'm using Mozilla Firefox. I don't think it has got anything to do with Zoom. Only the lower box is in a minimized state. I can see the Tabs and the space where you're supposed to type but not the contents of the box. I have tried dragging the box up to it's normal state but that won't work either. I can drag it downwards however, but not upwards(only upto the 25% mark as I mentioned earlier). The upper box occupies a major portion of the two. I think I'm doomed.

JarHtan

On edge browser...reducing the zoom worked for me.