Forums

number of games

Sort:
JCharles_Cripps

I'm playing seven games but I'm shown as having only one in progress.  What's wrong with the count?

JCharles_Cripps

What's wrong with the count is that seven doesn't equal one.  What's wrong with the counter is another matter.  If the computer doesn't know how many games I'm playing, what else doesn't it know?  Then there's the problems of how to fix it.

JCharles_Cripps

Perhaps there is only one problem to fix.  But that problem might be seven problems for all I know.  If we fix the problem, do we fix the problems?  I'm of the old school that believes that computers should be accurate.

kohai

This has been fixed for your game count now

JCharles_Cripps

Thank you, Kohai!  That feels much better.

JCharles_Cripps

It's doing it again!  I'm playing 10 games, but it shows a count of nine.  How do I fix this?

kohai
JCharles_Cripps wrote:

It's doing it again!  I'm playing 10 games, but it shows a count of nine.  How do I fix this?

Fixed

JCharles_Cripps

It's doing it again.  I guess no fix is very permanent.  Phooey!

kohai

Sorry :(  Done now

owenwilson

Poor kohai...she works her fingers to the bone...all in pursuit of that Holy Grail of satisfying all punters on chess.com...What a gal !

owenwilson

P.S. Hope chess.com has her on a bonus...(If ever we meet, kohai, mine's a pint of guinness...aka...the black stuff...)

kohai
rich wrote:

I have 6 games in progress but my mine says I have five in progress but do I care, nah. 

Then why did you post Smile

Fixed anyway :)

JCharles_Cripps

Thanks, Kohai.  It just bugs me.  jcc