Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Ongoing tournaments when stopping subscription

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

bguigz

Hi!

Long story short, right now I don't have the time to use most of the tools that come with my diamond membership, so I just stopped it for some time, and plan on just playing games until I have more time to spare on chess.

I'm currently registered in 3 tournaments, one I've been eliminated from, one in which there are some games left but I'm mathematically qualified fr the next round, and one in which anything can happen because only a few games have ended.

I understand that as a non paying paying member, I can only play in one tourney at a time. Wha'ts going to happen to my two ongoing tournaments?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

bguigz

Bump

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

TadDude

bguigz wrote:

Hi!

Long story short, right now I don't have the time to use most of the tools that come with my diamond membership, so I just stopped it for some time, and plan on just playing games until I have more time to spare on chess.

I'm currently registered in 3 tournaments, one I've been eliminated from, one in which there are some games left but I'm mathematically qualified fr the next round, and one in which anything can happen because only a few games have ended.

I understand that as a non paying paying member, I can only play in one tourney at a time. Wha'ts going to happen to my two ongoing tournaments?

Correction: As a basic member you can only join a member-created tournament if you have no active tournament games.

Post your reply: