-__- dont know what to say...

rishikeshwaran

I've already informed you that he'll be back! Smile

macer75

Why was his account closed?

GSHAPIROY
[COMMENT DELETED]
rishikeshwaran

He closed it by himself! I've posted a detailed note in our group, didn't you read it?

GSHAPIROY
[COMMENT DELETED]
rishikeshwaran

Simple! He asked the staffs to restore it! 

Kansha

Guys, I've said this on other posts and I'll say it here. Creating a forum topic asking staff to bring back a member won't work.

1/ we don't discuss member accounts with others due to strict confidentiality policies.

2/ You don't know why the account was closed. It could have been done by the member or staff may have closed it permanently and decided not to reactivate.

Either way, because of our policies, we won't be able to discuss the account, especially not in a forum topic.

GSHAPIROY
Kansha wrote:

Guys, I've said this on other posts and I'll say it here. Creating a forum topic asking staff to bring back a member won't work.

1/ we don't discuss member accounts with others due to strict confidentiality policies.

2/ You don't know why the account was closed. It could have been done by the member or staff may have closed it permanently and decided not to reactivate.

Either way, because of our policies, we won't be able to discuss the account, especially not in a forum topic.

Okay then please delete this entire topic