Forums

"Connection Interrupted"

Sort:
erik

Please try again now. If it's STILL happening, try disabling your firewall (kaspersky, zonealarm, avast) for a while and then try again. If that is the issue, please post here and let us know. 

everythingissound
piotr wrote:

Starmember/Wishbone: could you clear your cache in the browser and retry (perhaps you are still using our older configuration, so let's double check here)? Also, what browsers and internet connection are you using?

my answer: my problem is solved after disabling my protection (kaspersky IS). I'm using 50 mb connection speed and also play on opera.

K-Sergey

That is interesting, but today I have no problem at all.

Probably not all technical questions has answers and explanations . Anyway, I can enjoy to play again (for how long though?) Smile

piotr

K-Sergey: Great! Please keep me updated :).

Starmember: Does it work with Kaspersky ON after you clear your browser cache? Also, please consider using Firefox or Chrome.

Cheers

everythingissound

yes it works for now.

old_kowen

I need simple advice on how to get a game

roy_subho85

I am using Chrome and facing the same problem, this has to be a problem from chess.com, please sort this out soon. it is extremly frustrating!

Wishbone1965
roy_subho85 wrote:

I am using Chrome and facing the same problem, this has to be a problem from chess.com, please sort this out soon. it is extremly frustrating!

Yes I downloaded chrome as well, but my connection strength is not as good as when I use explorer. I don't understand this?

flr3

It is happening to me, too.

I don't want to play Blitz anymore.

Please be relevant, helpful & nice!

thedon16

Time to find a new place to play that can actually host games properly. This is all the time now.

mebingmathew

I am using google chrome , but I also have same issue. Even though I will be connected ti internet ,it show " Connection interruped   , reconnecting. I guess its not the problem with the IE 9 ,its the problem with the slow internet connection we are having. So use a fast internet connection to resolve this problem.

To chess.com , Hope this is happening since its a live server so if you cut down the weightage of packets send ,we the weak internet connecters also can play without interruption. I dont know whether it is possible, this is just a suggestion.

Thank you

kanatahodets

me too; i lost just now a winning position - as usual, just becasue of "connection interrrupted".

mrfrancorex

Connection interrupted. Reconnecting...

kokoskeez

just to say i'm sick and tired of continual interrutions spoiling my games.

i would never pay money to this site and u may rest assured i will be telling everyone i know not to do so either. maybe this is the only way the clowns at chess.com will learn. i pity the poor saps who have a subscription.

blankapoon

I am using Firefox same problem ! It is true that this problem exist for years and nobody know what is is ?

EricFleet

I'm in a place where I'm looking to pay for an annual subscription again... the connection issues make me hesitate.

anpu3

I've experienced a lot of "Bad Gateway 502" problems this week.  Anyone else?

keju

Ya me too. Bad Gateway 502 intermittently all week.

anpu3

Keep chiming in folks.  Maybe we'll get some kind of answer from Staff.

dragongoodman

It's true ... the connection stopped and it only happens when your winning and the other person moves ... it happenend several times for me and i cannot play anymore ... why ... must be a problem to be solved i presume. Thanks to work on that because i am not able to play anymore and i don't know why ... thank you !