Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Server error??!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

Balachandar

Seems there are too many bugs with today's update.

I went to my group's matches page, and went to completed matches and clicked on 'show all' and this is what the site shows:

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

kohai

Thanks, I'll get that fixed.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

Balachandar

Thanks kohai, hope to see it fixed soon. 

• 3 years ago · Quote · #4

Balachandar

One more bug, if I go to mainpage http://www.chess.com/ and in the right, there are more articles, none of them work. It shows 'Missing Page?!'

More Articles

• 3 years ago · Quote · #5

kohai

odd, those ones work for me.  Can you screenshot one of the ones you can't view please?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #6

Bronco70

Kohai,

Did last nights update on the website fix all the issues with iPad and iPhone interface? Everything seems to be working alot better.

I can even get to my home page on the iPad ! Whoo hoo!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #7

ReddersP

On the client side, the app on the iPad is failing to connect to the site. It will connect if I remove the app and reinstall but then fails after attempting to make a move.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #8

sajay

• 3 years ago · Quote · #9

mikjod

Everything with my vote chess is not working.  I click to see the new comments and the page comes up but everything is blue.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #10

kohai

ReddersP wrote:

On the client side, the app on the iPad is failing to connect to the site. It will connect if I remove the app and reinstall but then fails after attempting to make a move.

Whats the connectivity like on it?  Who is the isp? Is it mobile or wifi?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #11

kohai

ok - with the articles ..

You're going Learn / Articles 

then using the latest articles listed on the right side of the page ?

In which browser and version?

The links you're giving me are different to the ones i'm seeing when i view those articles, so i need to find out why.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #12

kohai

mikjod wrote:

Everything with my vote chess is not working.  I click to see the new comments and the page comes up but everything is blue.

Team vote chess or main (any member) vote chess?

Which page is showing as blue?  Can you give me a url link please so I can check this out?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #13

Bronco70

kohai wrote:

ok - with the articles ..

You're going Learn / Articles 

then using the latest articles listed on the right side of the page ?

In which browser and version?

The links you're giving me are different to the ones i'm seeing when i view those articles, so i need to find out why.

I have same problem with those article listed on chess.com page after I click chess.com link at top left from another page and see the articles on the right side. But I can read Natalia's article from my home page since I follow her. I'm on wifi, iPad , safari

• 3 years ago · Quote · #14

kohai

Ok thanks, I've logged a ticket for the programmer to see if he can get the links on that fixed.

What you're seeing is this one

http://www.chess.com/tactics-festival---part-1

what i'm seeing, that works, is this one

http://www.chess.com/article/view/tactics-festival---part-1

I'll get that fixed. Thanks to all for reporting this :)

• 3 years ago · Quote · #15

kohai

All those having issues accessing articles, can you leave it about 5 minutes, then check again for me please?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #16

mikjod

All of my problems are with my team vote chess games.  On the main menu it is telling me every game is over.  Then when I click on it it pops up for a second then everything goes blue.  chess.com/votechess/game.html?id=23649.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #17

ReddersP

The connectivity is good, wireless access via BE and Virgin media, 3G via O2 but each return the same issues of not getting beyond the front greeting screen or getting far as entering a move but not registering the move. kohai wrote: ReddersP wrote: On the client side, the app on the iPad is failing to connect to the site. It will connect if I remove the app and reinstall but then fails after attempting to make a move. Whats the connectivity like on it?  Who is the isp? Is it mobile or wifi?
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #18

ReddersP

Also, after entering move and pressing submit sometimes returns the message about chess.com being currently unavailable whilst work is being carried out but switching to a web browser session allows access to the site.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #19

kohai

mikjod wrote:

All of my problems are with my team vote chess games.  On the main menu it is telling me every game is over.  Then when I click on it it pops up for a second then everything goes blue.  chess.com/votechess/game.html?id=23649.

We've found the issue for the blank/blue screen you see, still working on why the games show as over.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #20

kohai

Redders, am looking into it for you.

Post your reply: