Forums

the rattiest rat

Sort:
ratatouie

see   its like i was telling u before i just simply went to another web site n came back n im on vacation, go figure.

its not right.

Ruby-Fischer

Welcome back Rat.

ratatouie

well mrs. RUBY-DOOBY-DOOBY-DOO HOW R U HAHAHA SRY RUBY JUST HAVEING FUN.

well hello mrs. ruby can i take u somewhere a ride, grocery store, a movie, dinner, danceing etc etc etc seriously all jokes aside ur a breath of fresh air.

oh n ruby r u bobbys daughter 

Ruby-Fischer

Lol, like it. You helped me out there, now if I beat a smart @rse I can send a message saying "Ruby Dooby Doo".

Sadly that doesn't happen too often.

No, not related to Bobby.

DrSpudnik

Ruby-Fischer

Maybe if we go to the grocery store I could get some Ruby Snax?

ratatouie

im very sry ruby i said those things, im realy not like that i guess i was just in 1 of those moods, please forgive me n accept my appology please, realy ur to nice of a person to be talked to n done that way n i admitt that im not so intelligent of a guy like these guys but even i know i was wrong.

Ruby-Fischer

What are you apologising for Rat? That was the nicest thing anyone ever wrote to me on here.

Only thing is I dont really want to go to a grocery store, spend enough time in those.... maybe thats what your apologising about?

I like Ruby Dooby Doo, might even change my username.

Yours Ruby 

Ruby-Fischer

@maxedoubt - nice pics.

@Dr. Spudnik - how can I download that as a ring tone? Is it possible?

DrSpudnik

It's youtube site says it is a ringtone. But, I have never downloaded a ringtone, so I'm not the person to ask about these things. Embarassed

Ruby-Fischer

No, I can't see how to do it either. Thanks anyway

DrSpudnik

You might just go to google and type in scooby doo ring tone and you'll get tons of hits. Laughing

Ruby-Fischer

Yeah, I tried but can't find one as funny as the one you posted.