Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Time malfunction?

• 5 years ago · Quote · #1

bgianis

http://www.chess.com/echess/game.html?id=29458892

I played a few minutes ago and then my opponent played immediately his move.Why do I have only 5 hours?  Surprised

• 5 years ago · Quote · #2

Batista77

I suggest that you contact support as fast as you can!

• 5 years ago · Quote · #3

bgianis

WHY IS MY TIME OVER?I MOVED ON TIME FOR MY PREVIOUS MOVE AND THE CLOCK WAS NOT REFRESHED!!DID ANYONE NOTICE MY POST HERE?HALLO...

• 5 years ago · Quote · #4

bgianis

WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE CLOCK?

the game must continue,I played my move on time

• 5 years ago · Quote · #5

shagrath

Look i m new to this site so i seriously wont be able to help :(   but its sad tht this is happening

• 5 years ago · Quote · #6

Val3ntina

Try report and good luck with that :]

• 5 years ago · Quote · #7

bgianis

Thank you Valentina,I already reported the bug and I hope to find my right soon.

Sagrath,thank you for commenting on this topic.This is what I want,members to comment,so as to make the site staff notice my problem.I am not expecting from you to help in any other way.

• 5 years ago · Quote · #8

Anastasios

Ο Δαίμων του σκακιστηρίου!..Tongue out

Καλά ξεμπερδέματαWink

• 5 years ago · Quote · #9

Teja

Sorry to hear about that bgianis. I can understand your frustration and I hope chess.com can help. At least with an explanation how this could happen, if they couldn't restore the game.

• 5 years ago · Quote · #10

Anastasios

• 5 years ago · Quote · #11

bgianis

Thank you Teja,thank you Anastasios.IS ANYBODY FROM THE STAFF AVAILABLE TO CORRECT THE MALFUNCTION?

• 5 years ago · Quote · #12

kohai

Already done

• 5 years ago · Quote · #13

bgianis

Many thanks kohai for your intervention.I am sorry for the inconvenience.My thanks also to those who sent comments in this topic.

Post your reply: