Forums

Translation to Portuguese

Sort:
OSenhordaChuva

Today while trying to play live I got this message:

Servidor de xadrez ao vivo está disponível no momento.

And close the window. So the correct should be: 

Servidor de xadrez ao vivo não está disponível no momento.

There's a lot of mistakes all around the site. I guess I could help a lot if I receive a sheet with all the phrases and their respective translations.

Regards,

Reginaldo
VULPES_VULPES

I don't speak Portuguese, but I'm curious: what difference does that one word make?

jaclyn

Reginaldo- Thanks for the correction! I'll forward it on to our Translation Manager.  If you have any other suggestions or corrections you can send in a ticket and we'd be happy to get those corrected!

We appreciate the help :)

ukrainianrefutation
VULPES_VULPES wrote:

I don't speak Portuguese, but I'm curious: what difference does that one word make?

It makes all the difference in the world: the word means "not"

VULPES_VULPES
ukrainianrefutation wrote:
VULPES_VULPES wrote:

I see

OSenhordaChuva
ukrainianrefutation escreveu:
VULPES_VULPES wrote:

Yes. That is right. 

Coder_On_Ster01ds

Not necessarily related to Portuguese, but when I checked the Turkish translation (I am a native speaker), there were LOTS of problems overall, to the extent that some phrases were just translated using Google Translate. And Google Translate fails miserably with complex languages like Turkish.

I don't know why chess.com doesn't hire professionals to do this, instead of asking volunteers to do it. There are people paying for services from this site, and I believe they deserve better than the work of some lazy "translators".

tianosfreire

como faço para traduzir

Richardgoiano

tbm quero saber como se traduz o site ou não tem essa opição

Richardgoiano

tbm quero saber como se traduz o site ou não tem essa opição

tercumeburosu

Hello we can do the translation at www.e-tercumeburosu.com