Forums

vacation

Sort:
Berat_Ozbag

how can i know how much days i have for vacation, can anybody help me?

kohai

When you go from your homepage to your online games page, if you look at the menu options on the right side, it will show items like this;

*  Home                          * Current Games
    * Start New Game          * Games Archive
    * Open Seeks                 * My Stats
    * View Players                * Settings   <-------
    * Top Rated Games        * Help

You see above where i entered the arrow, click on the settings link on your games page.

If you can't find it, its on this link below

http://www.chess.com/home/echess_settings.html

Toward the bottom of that settings page it will show you how much vacation time you have remaining.

Hyannis

Click on My Home. Click on Account Settings. Click on online chess settings. This is where you can find how many days grace you have.

Berat_Ozbag

thank you very much Hyannis and kohai thanks for your help :)

Berat_Ozbag

2nd thing i wanna ask is, can we know some other players' vacation time, for example i wanna know xxxxx has vacation time? can i do it?

FeatherStrike

When you check your game with an opponent on vacation it will state how many days he has left and that he or she may be back sooner.

Berat_Ozbag

ımm i asked that can we learn any players' vacation time(who are on vacation or not) can we know it? does he or she has vacation time?

kohai

When your opponent goes on vacation, if you click View to go onto that game, it will show you under the game board how long your opponent has left of their vacation time.

Berat_Ozbag

i know im annoying you but i ask, can i learn an online player(who isnt on vacation) has vacation time or not?

artfizz
Berat_Ozbag wrote: i know im annoying you but i ask, can i learn an online player(who isnt on vacation) has vacation time or not?

Only by asking them. Smile

Berat_Ozbag

understood :) no way to learn it :)